Read 2060 times

Trivia Game
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:33:07 am »
Hello,
My school's running a leadership camp and I was asked to make a general trivia game for the students. My ppt skills aren't the greatest, so the presentation is very simple. There are 40 questions total, which I think should run a full 45 minute class. Some of the questions are more difficult than others, but I find that my students have a good handle on a lot of geography and history.
Hope you guys enjoy it!

• lindsaydp1
  • Veteran

• August 24, 2010, 08:36:00 am
    • Yeongcheon, South Korea
Re: Trivia Game
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 08:39:39 am »
HAHA! My kids are in HS and think that Hawaii is a country, as are California, Rome and Paris. I find their knowledge of world geography and history pretty shcoking actually, but this will help. They love competitive games!

• candiep20
  • Waygookin

• April 06, 2011, 12:13:23 pm
    • Gangneung, South Korea
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 11:12:35 am »
Most of my middle school students think "Chicago" and "London" are countries. I love the quiz though. Great questions, though I'm not sure if even my after school students (intermediate) will be able to answer some of those questions. Will give it a try though! Thanks

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:43 am »
Yea, some of their geography is a little spoty, but they seem to know their world capitals and important historical figures. I'm glad you like the questions, candie. I think most of these should be easy for the high level students. Although, I did purposely make some hard ones to stump them.