Read 1876 times

• lubrid
  • Explorer

• September 13, 2010, 01:23:02 pm
    • Gwangju
Motorcycle Hagwon?
« on: April 07, 2011, 01:58:56 pm »
Does anyone know any information about a motorcycle hagwon in or around Gwangju? I'm aware that I can just take the driving test in Naju, but I work Wednesday mornings and can't get the time off. I've heard that I can get a full motorcycle license through a hagwon and skip the annoying trip to trip to Naju. I've already got a korean driver's license and registered and insured my 500cc bike, but I want the full motorcycle license to be legit. Has anyone gone through a motorcycle hagwon?

Re: Motorcycle Hagwon?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 01:39:05 pm »
I am also having this problem. I am living in Gwangju and I am looking to take my Korean motorcycle test so that I can legally ride a 250cc bike. I heard that they only run this test on Tuesday afternoons now,  which is a bit of a bitch as I would have to take time off work. Does anyone know anywhere else other than Naju that would hold this test on another day or a different time. I also heard that you can attend a motorcycle Hagwon, and they can put you through the test. Does anyone know anywhere around Gwangju?

Re: Motorcycle Hagwon?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 04:13:39 pm »
bump