Read 1235 times

• dunhill
  • Explorer

• August 12, 2013, 11:29:52 am
    • Korea
Rabbit needs home
« on: March 27, 2014, 03:24:06 am »
I'm going to move in July, so I need someone to take my pet rabbit. I love her very, very much. I live in Gyeongsangnam-do (Kyungnam). She is rather large, wears a black and white tuxedo, and loves strawberries. She's an angel, but she prefers not to be touched. An ideal pet owner is someone who will feed her regularly, interact with her, let her hop around, not get angry with her, and tell her "I love you fatty bun bun" once a day. I really don't want to let her go. She's a dutch rabbit and, if lucky, should live eight to 11 years. As of now she is a year old. If you are interested, respond.

• Allison-teacher
  • Veteran

• September 30, 2013, 07:43:56 am
    • Hwanggan, Chungbuk, Korea
    more
Re: Rabbit needs home
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 02:09:42 pm »
She sounds really cute. Does she make a lot of noise? Is it hard to find/take her to a vet? Does she need temperature regulations (my hedgehog did). If you can, message me some information about her please?

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 03:07:35 pm »
I've been toying with the idea of getting another bunny so my little girl will have a friend.  I'm not anywhere near ready to commit because bonding bunnies is no joke plus traveling with two bunnies ect... lots to consider.  But the most important question for me would be is she spayed?

• dunhill
  • Explorer

• Korea
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 10:24:44 pm »
I've been toying with the idea of getting another bunny so my little girl will have a friend.  I'm not anywhere near ready to commit because bonding bunnies is no joke plus traveling with two bunnies ect... lots to consider.  But the most important question for me would be is she spayed?

She isn't spayed. I haven't taken her to a vet.

• dunhill
  • Explorer

• Korea
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 10:28:45 pm »
She sounds really cute. Does she make a lot of noise? Is it hard to find/take her to a vet? Does she need temperature regulations (my hedgehog did). If you can, message me some information about her please?

She can be a bit noisy, but nothing unbearable, and I'm a light sleeper. She has seemed fine in my apartment, not getting overheated. As for the vet, I searched google and found one in Changwon, which is near my home. She's really very low maintenance. I haven't had any health problems with her, and I just feed her, play with her, and make sure she's comfortable. She will try to escape a cage, which is why I built one myself. I would recommend finding a sturdy cage. I've only run into this problem when I went out of town. I think she gets adventurous when she's alone.

• dunhill
  • Explorer

• Korea
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 11:23:03 pm »
I misunderstood the question about taking her to the vet. As far as I know, she doesn't seem to be too difficult. She is timid, of course, but she is overall fine with being picked up. She could easily be transported to the vet.

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 08:01:45 am »
Well good luck finding a home for your bunny.  Being spayed is a must for me (and all female bunnies).  Are you sure it's a girl?  If she's never been to a vet it can be extremely hard to tell the gender.