Read 1807 times

• madison79
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 19, 2010, 01:26:04 pm
    • Interweb
I just saw this!
« on: March 24, 2014, 02:21:57 pm »
I took my dog out for his afternoon pee break and saw this.  (No judgement but super funny.)

A car pulls up the road and parks in a stall.  I didn't think much of it until I saw what he was holding while parking.   A Soju bottle and not the small ones.  Man gets out and I ask him if it's soju and he's like yeah.  So what... Me: nods and laughs and deals with it.

Well played, well played. 
It's -ev to deal with some people.

• koreaiskorea
  • Super Waygook

• August 06, 2013, 09:21:54 am
    • Double Standard Hotel
Re: I just saw this!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:41:18 pm »
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells

• gtrain83
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 27, 2011, 10:26:20 am
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:48:37 pm »
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells

haha i love that one

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 03:18:43 pm »
koreaiskorea's right. That's about as wild as it gets.

• lee233
  • Super Waygook

• August 31, 2012, 09:53:46 am
    • Korea
    more
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 03:39:51 pm »
Come on, it's a funny story. It's not earth shattering, but it's entertaining, no need to be so harsh.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 07:34:44 pm »
Driving while drinking is the bombz yo.  Up until you see those red n blue lites that is.  It's one of them things people are like "how could you do that?", like not wearing a rubber.  Well, if youve ever done it, there's yo answer.   Stay legal yo.  Get someone to drives for you while you drink in the back seat and chill to some tracks.