Read 1565 times

• Freeto
  • Expert Waygook

• September 10, 2010, 01:24:42 pm
    • Seoul
Do you have a school email account?
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:59:50 am »
So Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, Gmail and even Naver mail are all blocked at my school which makes getting attachments a PITA. There's workarounds but the most convenient option would be a school email account. Has anyone gotten access to an official school or board of education email account?

Save $5 on your first iHerb order under $40 by using coupon code VIS416, or save $10 if your first iHerb order is over $40!

Good for over 30,000 products including nutritional supplements, beauty items food and other health products. Cheap and fast shipping worldwide.

• Aqvm
  • Expert Waygook

• March 09, 2012, 06:55:24 am
Re: Do you have a school email account?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 12:05:26 pm »
None of the major email services are blocked at my work, which is nice.

If they ever blocked Google drive (the website version, I don't use the client on work computers) I'd be very inconvenienced though.

Good luck getting an official school email account. I'm not sure those exist where I am. All of my coteachers have @hanmail.net accounts.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 08:18:53 am »
I have the ability to get one using the school's messenger service.

Luckily I haven't had the need yet.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 11:47:08 am »
I have a SEN email now. You have to get the NEIS people to send an email to you that gives you a security certificate, then you go through signing up. It's a little bit complicated- but mainly because of the korean. Once you are registered on the main online system, you can then register for a SEN email account
I'm loving iHerb. Check out http://www.iherb.com/ and enter my Rewards Code HLC923 to receive up to $10.00 off your first purchase