Read 2040 times

• madison79
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 19, 2010, 01:26:04 pm
    • Interweb
Defend this apologist!
« on: March 23, 2014, 07:27:41 pm »
How do you (apologist) defend things like Koreans beating their wives?
Or Chaining up a dog to a 3 foot chain for it's life and NEVER giving it any love?

I just broke up my neighbor from beating his wife.  She might have dementia and he came home drunk to beat her?  How the heck do you defend this? 

It's -ev to deal with some people.

Re: Defend this apologist!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:31:27 pm »
Good luck defending this you apologists!  As far as I know, Korea is the only place in the world where wives are beaten by their husbands.

• MJHanson
  • Expert Waygook

• May 02, 2011, 09:42:58 am
    • Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 07:48:46 pm »
How do you (apologist) defend things like Koreans beating their wives?
Or Chaining up a dog to a 3 foot chain for it's life and NEVER giving it any love?
T

Who is this directed at?  What "apologists" are you referring to that defend spousal and animal abuse? 

Korea is not "good" or "bad."  Some things about Korea are good and some things are bad.  Clean and cheap public transportation is good.  Spousal and animal abuse is bad. 

This is a stupid thread.

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 08:17:04 pm »
Good luck defending this you apologists!  As far as I know, Korea is the only place in the world where wives are beaten by their husbands.

Is this a subtextual way of saying it happens everywhere, so why bother caring about it specifically here?

• a87
  • Super Waygook

• July 21, 2013, 12:31:10 am
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 08:31:20 pm »

Is this a subtextual way of saying it happens everywhere, so why bother caring about it specifically here?

At least we got to find out how an apologist would defend domestic abuse in Korea lol
Take that apologists!

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 08:48:33 pm »

yup. they can beat like no other. suck it saudi arabia!