Read 2363 times

• Greene
  • Newgookin

• May 29, 2013, 07:58:41 pm
KB Online Banking Certificate
« on: March 22, 2014, 02:16:07 pm »
I recently went to my local branch and set up internet banking for my KB account. I'm having some trouble with the website however. Maybe someone who's dealt with it before could help me out. I'm using Internet Explorer to access it (as I think you're meant to). The problem is that the 'Issue Certificate' part of the website keeps trying to log me out. I get as far as agreeing to the Terms & Conditions and entering my information; but when I click to progress to the next part of the process, I just get a pop up that says "It can be used after log out. Do you want to log out?". The only options are "Ok" or "Cancel". "Ok" of course just logs me out and "Cancel" doesn't allow me to progress to the next part of the 'Issue Certificate' process. Has anyone had similar problems? It's a real pain. I've installed all their stupid software as well. I even tried on a separate computer but I had the same problem. I think the issue may just be with the English version of the KB site.

• SpaceRook
  • Expert Waygook

• November 18, 2010, 11:54:36 am
    • South Korea
Re: KB Online Banking Certificate
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 05:25:09 pm »
Yes it may be an issue where the English version wasn't tested and doesn't work.  Can you find a Korean speaker to help you get the certificate on the Korean site?  If you successfully get the certificate on your work computer, you can email it to your home and use it there, too.

• Vintorez
  • Adventurer

• May 08, 2013, 11:57:39 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 01:17:10 am »
Had the same problem already almost a year ago when I made my Certificate.. The english site simply doesnt work. Just do it on the korean site.. Its really not that difficult and you should be able to do it with some guessing..

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:42:09 am »
You have to make it in the Korean part of the site.

Be a wise decision to put the certificate on a USB.

• specter13
  • Expert Waygook

• November 29, 2010, 10:00:26 pm
    • Seoul South Korea
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 07:49:49 am »
Yea I had the exact same problem, the thing that sucks is that it worked about 2 years ago.

I really wish that more of these sites would make more than just a token offering at English versions of their website.