Read 4184 times

• rjsinger
  • Adventurer

• October 24, 2010, 05:59:28 pm
    • Korea
Re: Poll: Who are your best students? (Middle School)
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 08:49:37 pm »
All my kids are well behaved in and out of the classroom. Their English level is another story... The third graders have the highest level overall (as would be expected) but a couple of my first grade classes are pretty advanced all things considered. No surprise, but the second graders are in the middle. I'm just happy I have no real trouble makers, even the kids who can't speak a lick of English are very sweet.

• srich48
  • Newgookin

• February 21, 2011, 06:25:35 pm
    • Daejeon
Re: Poll: Who are your best students? (Middle School)
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 09:00:57 pm »
hahahaha! I think it's so funny that the second graders are SO far behind.  Funny and sad, because I just started teaching a 4-days-a-week afterschool class of only second graders  :-X  Also, I only teach 1st and 2nd, so it looks like I'm not even getting the best class.  What makes the third graders your best classes?  I guess the discussions can be more interesting, and they seem to be slightly more buddy-buddy than the 2nd graders. 

I only get to interact with the 3rd graders outside of class, and they're all very fun and peppy.  Then again, in class and out of class is a whole different story for a lot of these kids.  They can be the sweetest kids in the world until you try to tell them what to do in a classroom :P