Read 831 times

Cat Courier Needed
« on: March 12, 2014, 08:53:49 am »
Hey, lovely people! I need some help! I'm moving back stateside in August, and my babies need to come too... I don't want them flying cargo, but I can only take one as a carry-on. Is anyone planning a trip to Detroit (or even Chicago) sometime in July/ August? The kitty's expenses will all be paid, I'll take care of all the paperwork, you'd just get the cutest travel companion ever...

• acousticr
  • Expert Waygook

• January 24, 2013, 11:42:50 am
    • Gyeonggi
    more
Re: Cat Courier Needed
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:31:02 am »
I'm probably heading back for a visit around that time, and if so I'm heading into Chicago. I don't know for sure yet, and might not for a while, though.
$10 off your first order at iHerb.com with this code: BPC852

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 12:12:47 pm »
I acquired a cat and will be taking her home when I go. I when I was looking for a good cat carrier to buy that fits the regulations for carrying the pet on I found that some of the search results were for pet courier services. You may want to look into hiring a company that does it. I'm not sure how they transport the pet on the plane but it would be worth a look.

PS- Good for you for not leaving them behind or trying to pawn them off on to someone else! Yay for good pet owners!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 01:56:08 pm »
Acousticr, hmu if you're heading home! That'd be amazing.

KoreanTokki, that's my backup plan. They're both coming home regardless, but it's just cheaper and easier if they can both be carry-ons. ^^