Read 1015 times

• L I
  • The Legend

• October 03, 2011, 01:50:58 pm
    • Seoul
Making double sided cards
« on: March 06, 2014, 08:45:30 pm »
I have an idea to make cards which are green with the text "agree" on one side and red with the text "disagree" on the other. How can I do this? The best way I would think would be to get unlined index cards then glue construction paper with printed text to both sides then laminate. Where would be a good place to get index cards? (I can't find them in stores.)

• seeber
  • Waygookin

• February 23, 2014, 09:41:40 am
Re: Making double sided cards
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 07:37:34 am »
I'd be curious too, but maybe you could just get thicker red and green paper and forgo the index cards?

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 07:40:16 am »
Depending on how big you need them to be you could just print out one side in a colour printer then put the paper back in the tray with the printed side up and print on the reverse.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:43:07 am »
It would be good if there was a 'how to' guide for crafts and making materials for the classroom on this site, there is a ton of stuff for ppt's and worksheets but not much else.  I'm absolutely hopeless at laminating things and making cool stuff, I don't even know where the laminator is in my school...

• acousticr
  • Expert Waygook

• January 24, 2013, 11:42:50 am
    • Gyeonggi
    more
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 08:13:19 am »
It would be good if there was a 'how to' guide for crafts and making materials for the classroom on this site, there is a ton of stuff for ppt's and worksheets but not much else.  I'm absolutely hopeless at laminating things and making cool stuff, I don't even know where the laminator is in my school...

I like this idea. It'd allow me to contribute more. For laminating, maybe ask the librarian? The laminating machine is in the library at my school.

OP, I'd go without the index card and just laminate it to make it that much sturdier. If you really want three layers of paper, just put any color in between. As long as the papers are all the same size, it won't matter what the middle is.
$10 off your first order at iHerb.com with this code: BPC852