Read 2180 times

Worksheets from Grade 5/6 Textbooks
« on: April 06, 2011, 10:06:01 am »
I don't have any help from my homeroom teachers at all, haven't really been shown around the CD-Roms much, it's all just kind of been trial and error for the last 7 months. That said, I've been trying to get my kids to do some writing of vocab and key sentences at the beginning of each chapter and have been making some worksheets.

Today the grade 5 teach shows up and has two kids in the back of the classroom doing a whole packet of worksheets that look as if they are printed directly from the CD-Rom, and they are exactly what i've been looking for. He doesn't speak English for the most part, so asking him isn't much of an option. Does anyone know how to access these worksheets that accompany each chapter in the 5/6 textbooks?

Thanks.

• Paul
  • Featured Contributor

• September 21, 2010, 10:28:58 pm
    • Seoul
Re: Worksheets from Grade 5/6 Textbooks
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:07:41 am »
Nope, but I'll check.

There are two types of CDs incidentally; you want the one that says kyosa (교사) in the little black and yellow stripe on the top right corner.
More primary school colours and shapes activity ideas and resources than you'd ever need - here
Holy free educational fonts Batman!

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:09:52 am »
Those are the ones that I have. I did some snooping around the CD's, found the files of the games and stuff but no worksheets. Maybe they are on the student cd's?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks a bunch.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:11:52 am by Steve Holt! »

• Paul
  • Featured Contributor

• September 21, 2010, 10:28:58 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:21:04 am »
Hmm, on the teacher CD, there's a TINY little button in the bottom left corner that leads to a resources bar. I'm not sure what type of worksheet you're talking about, but there are some things there and a worksheet generator program too.
More primary school colours and shapes activity ideas and resources than you'd ever need - here
Holy free educational fonts Batman!

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 10:33:34 am »
the exercise generator looks like it might do the trick. thanks