Read 972 times

« on: February 27, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
I'm looking for an orthopedist or podiatrist in Seoul or Icheon that speaks good English and can perform or recommend surgery. I danced in pointe for several years and messed my feet up nicely, and it's gotten painful enough on a day-to-day basis that I'm seriously considering surgery. I'm out in Ganghwa-do; Seoul and Incheon are my closest cities, with Seoul preferable (the bus is much more comfortable and comes much more frequently). But if I'm going to be doing voluntary surgery I want a doctor both with good credentials and who can clearly communicate with me exactly what is going on and going to happen.

Thank you!