Read 994 times

Any 411 on Avalon in Ilsan? Needed Quickly
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:00:46 pm »
Hey,

Just got an offer from Avalon in Ilsan. Looked online and saw a few....distressing items with regards to this specific branch. Specifically, getting stiffed on monthly pay & severance.

Thing is, the reviews are all 3 years old and the issues stemmed from the boss here at the time.

So, personal experiences? reviews? Also, is the manager/owner referred to in the reviews still the manager/owner of that specific branch?

Also, if for some reason, this school turns out to be all sunshine and peaches, then is training at the Avalon schools very ...peculiar? (ref: CDI) I ask because there's a good chance I'll miss most of the training or whatever due to the job I'm currently at (offer - req. leave date < 11 days)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:56:26 am by alljokingaside »

Re: Any 411 on Avalon in Ilsan? Needed Quickly
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:13:09 am »
Join the Ilsanite facebook page and ask people on there. They should have more information for you.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 10:26:43 am »
thanks for the re:. requested to join, but it's seeming more likely than not that I wont need it, at least w/r/t this school
not even 24 hours since the offer and getting pressured. hmm. not enough time really to make an informed decision. with what I'm reading from the interwebs, I think I might have to pass....

ugh this F4 visa's a pain.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 10:28:17 am by alljokingaside »

• Hoosier_Jedi
  • Expert Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 01:56:38 pm
    • Icheon
    more
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:32:05 am »
thanks for the re:. requested to join, but it's seeming more likely than not that I wont need it, at least w/r/t this school
not even 24 hours since the offer and getting pressured. hmm. not enough time really to make an informed decision. with what I'm reading from the interwebs, I think I might have to pass....

ugh this F4 visa's a pain.

I've heard bad things from people who've worked for Avalon. If they're already putting on the screws skip 'em.