Read 3225 times

  • ktull
  • Newgookin

    • 3

    • October 10, 2013, 01:17:33 pm
    • Ganghwa
Re: Masters or Bachelor of Ed?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 11:49:04 am »
barbbui - Can't PM you, but here is the info you requested:

I received my Masters in Teaching from Heritage University in Washington State.

Here is an overview of the program.

There are several other programs like this at the state colleges in Washington.

The certification is only good in Washington, but measures can be taken to get certification in different states (usually paperwork and money).  I became certified in Oregon as well in order to open up job possibilities. 

If you have any other questions let me know.