Read 1173 times

F4 Job Hunting Resources Q
« on: December 13, 2013, 05:23:33 pm »
Hey all,

Am currently looking for work atm. Just got my F-4 visa (yay!....?) While resources like Waygooks, Daves, etc are great, the majority of recruiters on these boards seem to want either "native speakers" (ie melanin-impaired (ie pale- or fair-skinned)) or F-4 females already in-country.

Can anyone point me to good resources for the overseas US F4 male? Or is this a case of wishful thinking....eep!

Edit: if it helps, I'm intermediate-level (on my good days) proficient in Korean.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:26:22 pm by alljokingaside »

Re: F4 Job Hunting Resources Q
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 05:43:42 am »
?
I've checked the site out. Doesn't seem to be any info on the topic at hand. Don't really understand why I'd need help with my Engrish grammar either. It good. Very very good. Maybe I no look hard enough?

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 08:32:38 am »
Someone replied!

thank Beckz. I've checked out the site a while ago, but've forgotten about it. Reminders are a good thing, right?

How's the F process treating you?

• terivinix
  • Expert Waygook

• October 19, 2011, 02:20:32 pm
    • Seoul
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 10:37:29 pm »
The good thing about having an F visa is you can work anywhere you want, except probably president.

Craigslist is a decent place to search, and offers a wide variety of jobs. A lot of office jobs are friendlier to non-white faces, and in that setting any amount of conversational Korean you know will push you far ahead.