Read 1912 times

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu County, Taiwan (not part of China)
    more
Another landmark decision by Korean Courts
« on: October 05, 2013, 04:57:23 am »
What is wrong with the courts in this country? I thought my country was bad but they take the cake.

Love the bolded and underlined part.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2013/10/116_143757.html

Man exposed genitals just to pee, court rules
A man in his 60s has been cleared of charges of flashing and trying to kiss a girl’s hands, with the court ruling he was only urinating.

Police alleged the man exposed his genitals to two teenage girls playing on a slide in a playground at the start of the year.

He was also accused of trying to kiss the hands of a teenage girl riding a bicycle nearby.

The man had already been in jail on a two-year sentence for sexually abusing a minor in 2010. This time, he was charged with sexual abuse and public obscenity.

But Seoul Central District Court ruled on Friday that there was no evidence he intended sexual abuse or that he had behaved obscenely in public.

“There appears to be no reason to challenge the fact that he was merely trying to urinate while walking around the neighborhood,” the court said.

“He may be guilty of a misdemeanor for illegally urinating on the roadside, but there is no incriminating evidence to prove he had other intentions,” it added.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• Wintermute
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 06, 2011, 01:07:27 pm
    • MURRICA!!!
    more
Re: Another landmark decision by Korean Courts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 08:38:56 am »
and right under they make a good point

“He may be guilty of a misdemeanor for illegally urinating on the roadside, but there is no incriminating evidence to prove he had other intentions,” it added.

obviously the guy was a perv and all that, but what did you want the court to do? arrest him for prior crimes committed 2 years ago, which he went to jail for?

• a87
  • Super Waygook

• July 21, 2013, 12:31:10 am
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 09:42:51 am »
Police alleged the man exposed his genitals to two teenage girls playing on a slide in a playground at the start of the year.

He was also accused of trying to kiss the hands of a teenage girl riding a bicycle nearby.

So, he's a prior sex offender who just happens to be hanging around a playground and figures it's as good a place as any to whip out his dong and take a whiz? Sorry but I'm seeing red flags all over the place there.

Not to mention trying to kiss a girl's hands. He's clearly not just the typical street urinator (off topic: I'm seeing a LOT of those recently).
Take that apologists!

• gtrain83
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• August 27, 2011, 10:26:20 am
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 11:04:19 am »
I am not seeing the evidence. He was accused of doing things. Then the court said not guilty of those things. I am assuming for lack of evidence. As there was no presented in the article. Where is the issue?

• Grimne_Lothos
  • Expert Waygook

• December 28, 2011, 12:56:27 pm
    • Buyeo, south korea
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 12:36:04 pm »
teenage girls hanging out on playground slides?...whats wrong with this country?

• madison79
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• October 19, 2010, 01:26:04 pm
    • Interweb
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 01:30:39 pm »
I am not seeing the evidence. He was accused of doing things. Then the court said not guilty of those things. I am assuming for lack of evidence. As there was no presented in the article. Where is the issue?

I bet he gave some blood money to the students to get this taken care of.  idk if he had intentions but I do know that my adult class said that it's weird that old men hang around playgrounds getting hammered during the day.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:18:58 am by madison79 »
It's -ev to deal with some people.

• Ley_Druid
  • The Legend

• February 17, 2011, 08:36:33 am
    • Shinan-Gun, Jeollanam-Do, South Korea
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 08:10:50 am »

I bet he gave some blood money to the students to get this taken care of.  idk if he had intentions but I do know that my adult class said that it's weird that old men hang around playgrounds getting hammered during the day.

...It is weird that they do, but it doesn't deny the fact that they do... I see old men drunk at kids parks all the friggin' time. How do I know they are drunk, because they often drink straight from a soju bottle or there are a few empty bottles next to them. Similar to the old men who drink on the buses in Busan. I used to see a group of old guys doing that in the morning when I went to work. I think they were going from Hadan to Geoje-do for firshing, but man, they were sauced by 8am.