Read 1023 times

• nongle
  • Adventurer

• January 04, 2012, 10:10:05 am
Soccer / Baseball
« on: August 30, 2013, 10:09:23 pm »
Hi,

Anybody know when the soccer season in Korea ends?
Was trying to see if there were any games in October, but my search led to dead ends.

Also anybody know when the baseball season ends?

Is there an easy way to buy tickets online for either, bearing in mind I have no Korean skills and have been to baseball games before, and the queuing for tickets is annoying!

Thank you!

• Schellib39
  • Expert Waygook

• March 10, 2011, 03:08:04 pm
    • South Korea
Re: Soccer / Baseball
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:02:53 pm »
Not sure about the football season as I'm not a huge fan...

The baseball regular season ends in the middle of September and the playoffs will begin after that. The playoffs will last for right around a month, perhaps a bit more.

As far as tickets go, you will have to buy them through Ticket Link (http://www.ticketlink.co.kr/index.jsp). There is also a Ticket Link app you can download. Either way, you will have to create an account. You can buy tickets on here for both baseball and football. I don't believe there is an English page, so you will need help from a Korean or you will have to learn enough Korean to navigate through it. If that is not possible then I guess you're out of luck and will have to stand in the ques. Guess it's one of the perks of learning enough Korean, makes things like this much easier!

If you are going to Jamsil, there are ticket boxes around the back side of the stadium near the outfield that generally have much smaller ques, try those out instead of the main one out of Exit #5.

Good luck.