Read 2004 times

• jujubelle
  • Adventurer

• March 16, 2010, 09:49:53 am
    • South Korea
Getting Rid of Old/Broken Furniture.
« on: June 21, 2013, 01:09:04 pm »
Please help!
I'm currently packing to move to a new apartment. However, I have a few things that I need to  get rid of. Namely broken/old furniture. How do I go about doing that? Thank you!
"Don't follow where the path may lead...go where there is no path and leave a trail." Author Unknown

• Hoosier_Jedi
  • Expert Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 01:56:38 pm
    • Icheon
    more
Re: Getting Rid of Old/Broken Furniture.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 01:14:34 pm »
Please help!
I'm currently packing to move to a new apartment. However, I have a few things that I need to  get rid of. Namely broken/old furniture. How do I go about doing that? Thank you!

If it's chair size just leave it with the trash. Anything bigger and I think you'll need to arrange to have someone pick it up. Or just dump it like a lot the locals do.

Re: Getting Rid of Old/Broken Furniture.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 01:29:36 pm »
You normally need to buy stickers.  They can be picked up in certain convenience stores (probably where you get your trash bags).  You'll need to buy a certain value worth of stickers, (they work like stamps with certain values).  The person behind the counter should have an idea.  Likewise, you can ask at your dong office where to pick up these stickers.

You can normally put the piece of furniture near where you throw your garbage.  People usually come by once a week to pick up stuff like this.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.