Read 4580 times

"American Spirits" in Korea?
« on: May 07, 2013, 07:30:10 am »
This past week I went way out of my way to visit the Lotte Duty Free near Myeongdong in Seoul only to find out that they sold nothing but designer bags and bling. No cigarettes.

If you know of any place at all in Korea that sells American Spirit cigarettes, please help.

Also, if you are familiar with the brand and know of a similar brand which is sold in Korea, please let me know. I have been smoking This Wild since arriving, occasionally Camel Filters. I find the cigarettes here to be way too mild, and I would love to have an additive free option available.

Thanks in advance.

Re: "American Spirits" in Korea?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 07:45:26 am »
There's a little convenience store in Itaewon that sells them at exorbitantly inflated prices.

Also, if you have any military friends, they sell all brands of American smokes on post at subsidized prices - if your friend is willing to share a pack or two with you.

I think that I just saw one of your previous posts. I should have Googled first, but Google linked me to a Waygook page where someone asked the same question and the answer was "Across from the Hamilton Hotel"... which I just learned is in Itaewon.

I think that the previous post said that they cost about 6,500 per pack. Is that right?

Thanks so much. I have a mission now.