Read 2016 times

• andrucer
  • Veteran

• September 07, 2010, 10:40:31 am
    • South Korea
Just had my cola stolen
« on: April 12, 2013, 10:57:21 am »
I bought a 1.5 liter Pepsi bottle this morning and put it in the teacher's room refrigerator. I return from the first 2 periods of classes and look in the refrigerator and IT'S GONE!!  >:(

I know it's not one of the teachers because they all know that I'm the only one who drinks  cola and any cola in the fridge belongs to me.

So, it has to be a student who stole my Pepsi. Damn kids ... made me waste 1,800 WON  :evil:

*** Be careful what you put in the fridge ... it's not safe  ***

Re: Just had my cola stolen
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 11:10:00 am »
I think you should alert the media.

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 11:27:34 am »

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 11:57:45 am »
First...I am a coca cola addict...so I feel your pain. As a solution:

1. Prevention...Build a DMZ zone between the fridge and lounge. Get a South Korean and US Soldier to patrol the area and neutralize on sight anyone looking to lift the Cola.

2. Before prevention: Put another decoy bottle in the fridge before building your DMZ. However lace it with a liberal dose of ex-lax liquid caps. That way you can catch the evil doers and punish them at the same time :)

• Frozencat99
  • The Legend

• October 09, 2011, 04:31:36 pm
    more
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 12:25:59 pm »
Beware the Homosexual Industrial Complex -- http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-17-2013/left-behind

You can leave your heterophobia behind.

• Jeff619
  • Expert Waygook

• May 26, 2011, 08:12:52 am
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 12:27:39 pm »
First...I am a coca cola addict...so I feel your pain. As a solution:

1. Prevention...Build a DMZ zone between the fridge and lounge. Get a South Korean and US Soldier to patrol the area and neutralize on sight anyone looking to lift the Cola.

2. Before prevention: Put another decoy bottle in the fridge before building your DMZ. However lace it with a liberal dose of ex-lax liquid caps. That way you can catch the evil doers and punish them at the same time :)

I like this, but instead of ex-lax I'd go with the old Mentos prank.  First, attach a Mentos to a thread.  Then just rest the thread over the top and place the cap on it.  When they open the bottle the Mentos will drop and, voila!  There's no way you'll miss kids walking around with cola stains on their clothes.

• iamrhart
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 16, 2011, 01:20:16 pm
    • XXXXXXXXxx
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 12:37:33 pm »
Sadly you have learned the hard way, that the Fridge is fair-game to anyone. If you want something kept 'special' you should lock it in your desk. which defeats the purpose of having it cold.

but for my time here in korea, and using the korean fridges (at schools), they are a 'catch all' and 'take all'. dont bother labeling things either. they cant read worth #$%^.
You only live today once. You wont get a second chance. You wont get to live it twice. So make the most of it.

A sane man in an insane world will appear insane.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 09:50:53 pm »
I bought a 1.5 liter Pepsi bottle this morning and put it in the teacher's room refrigerator. I return from the first 2 periods of classes and look in the refrigerator and IT'S GONE!!  >:(

I know it's not one of the teachers because they all know that I'm the only one who drinks  cola and any cola in the fridge belongs to me.

So, it has to be a student who stole my Pepsi. Damn kids ... made me waste 1,800 WON  :evil:

*** Be careful what you put in the fridge ... it's not safe  ***

Y'know, there would be very few upsides to N.Korea attacking us, but one of those few would be the delicate little flowers teaching in this country getting a bit of a reality check.

I'm just joking. They'd be the first on a plane out of here.

• Plaswuff
  • Veteran

• March 04, 2011, 02:36:06 pm
    • Yeosu
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 01:14:35 pm »
Put the cola in your chair and sit in the fridge.