Read 1627 times

Tattoo removal?
« on: February 20, 2013, 08:15:46 am »
Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with dealing with this?

Like what are the prices and some locations

Re: Tattoo removal?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:22:30 am »
you could always get a bigger, better one as a cover-up 

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:34:55 pm »
I had got a tattoo removal before few years ago to remove a dragon design tattoo from my arm. That was so painful experience for me that time. But now, laser tattoo removal has make tattoo removal so easy and painless.

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 01:58:52 pm »
I had one session done in Los Angeles at Dr. Tattoff in Beverly Hills. It was $100 for one session, and it faded noticeably. It didn't scab, just turned red and was sensitive to touch for a few days. After a month, there were holes in my tattoo (spots where the ink was no longer visible at all).

Then I moved here!

I paid upfront at Vincent's in Itaewon for complete removal of 4 tattoos ($1,800). It's slowly fading, but after 5 visits, it's still much more visible than I'd have expected. I go once every 6-8 weeks. The scabbing and the blistering is really unpleasant, but that's expected. They quoted me about a year...But that doesn't seem likely. I'm going to guess about two more years.

• j4mie321
  • Newgookin

• October 02, 2019, 04:08:21 am
    • Sweden
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 04:09:38 am »
I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I really want to share my story. I have gone through a laser tattoo removal (in Montreal and California) and I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone to do itů

If you go through the usual laser removal methods. Which I do not recommend, not only that it will leave marks on your skin, so in reality, the tattoo will still be kind of visible if you know where to look. It is a very long process. And to be honest, very costly.

I had a hook up from a friend, and I have only paid 4000$ for 12 sessions. Which is a whole lot of money, but if I had to pay the full price, I would spend at least 6500$.

This also depends on where do you live, but in general, it is costly. And it took ages to finish, they have recommended me at max one session per month. So I have ended up getting rid of this tattoo for more than a year and a half, and to be honest, the tattoo was quite small. It was significant as a can of coke. If I had a more massive tattoo, it would take a longer time and more session, which means more $$$$.

Laserless tattoo removal is where it's at.

Unfortunately, at the time of my tattoo removal, I did not know this, I know about this only thanks to my brother, which bought this program last year.
This has a few pros and few cons. It works, and he was able to do it himself. Well, you have to do it yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

It is a long process, but I believe he has spent just a couple bucks on this ebook. It is definitely way cheaper than any tattoo removal cream I have bought.
And how long it will take to remove the tattoo with this method varies from person to person, their age and their skin. My brother got rid of his tattoo with in four months, I believe, and his tattoo was at least twice as big mine was.

I am not sure, if he were supposed to do something to treat it every day, I would have to call him about it, but hey it works and out of all of these options it is the cheapest one and yes you might spend more time on this than on laser removal, but your tattoo will be gone sooner than if you would go with the laser removal option.

To be honest, I do not know that many things about this, but I just did a quick google search and here is a great review of it: laserlesstattooremovalkit.com/dorian-daviss-laserless-tattoo-removal-guide-review/

To my knowledge, this is the only 100% natural option out here in 2019 to get rid of your tattoos.

I really hope this helps someone out there.

Good luck!

Jamie

• Cyanea
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 04, 2016, 01:48:24 pm
    • Las Vegas
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 07:19:58 pm »
I had one session done in Los Angeles at Dr. Tattoff in Beverly Hills. It was $100 for one session, and it faded noticeably. It didn't scab, just turned red and was sensitive to touch for a few days. After a month, there were holes in my tattoo (spots where the ink was no longer visible at all).

Then I moved here!

I paid upfront at Vincent's in Itaewon for complete removal of 4 tattoos ($1,800). It's slowly fading, but after 5 visits, it's still much more visible than I'd have expected. I go once every 6-8 weeks. The scabbing and the blistering is really unpleasant, but that's expected. They quoted me about a year...But that doesn't seem likely. I'm going to guess about two more years.

Whats the difference in procedure between the two places?

I'm not sure that I have confidence in the clinics here. One in Apgujeong told me it would be impossible to remove my tattoo because it is 20 years old. They think any tattoo over about ten years is too hard to take off.  :rolleyes:

However a tattoo removal professional in New York said it'd be very easy to remove precisely because it is old.
Catch my drift?

• hangook77
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• September 14, 2017, 09:10:12 am
    • Near Busan
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 01:22:53 pm »
Folks get older and things go out of style.  Who would have thought?  I remember that old guy I saw 15 years ago who had Ozzy tattooed on his knuckles on both hands.  I bet he wished he could have got them removed.  2005 was nothing like 1985, I am guessing?  Tattoo remorse.  So, glad I never got any.  Ha ha.  Can't stand them on chicks, except maybe one or two very tiny ones strategically placed.