Read 7373 times

Anipang PPT game template
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:24:11 am »
Hi all~!!!

i think many of you might know this Anipang game played on smartphones. It is REALLY popular among Koreans.

So, i decided to make a PPT game using the theme.

Please enjoy it and i'm sure your students will too.

i'm attaching pictures of the characters you can print out and maybe laminate.

• tweety11226
  • Adventurer

• August 04, 2011, 12:41:12 am
    • South Korea, Daegu
Re: Anipang PPT game template
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 09:44:48 pm »
Hello,

I am confused to how to play this game. Can you please explain the point system, please?

• pgallagly
  • Explorer

• August 26, 2012, 10:32:16 pm
    • Dujoung middle school, Cheonan
Anipang PPT game template
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:25:53 pm »
Yes, I am confused on how to keep track of the points.  Can someone explain how you keep track of the points?  Also, what is the significants of the anipang characters ppt?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you.

• Hajime79
  • Adventurer

• March 03, 2012, 09:35:17 am
    • Andong, S. Korea
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 10:35:46 am »
I think the rules are to collect 3 of a certain creature to make points- but the format is to open and wonky for rules that specific. Best to just change the rules up for normal Bomb Game format. I did and works decently well. 

• JL5205
  • Super Waygook

• March 05, 2012, 11:02:50 am
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 11:22:47 am »
I think the rules are to collect 3 of a certain creature to make points- but the format is to open and wonky for rules that specific.

Those are the rules but they don't make sense because there aren't any pictures in the ppt of 3 identical characters.  You'd have to copy and and paste them into other slides to make that rule applicable. 

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 04:03:33 pm »
I'm also not sure what the original intention was, but I can see an easy way to play. The character sheet can be printed off a couple times or more, cut and laminate. When the kids win characters, give them the laminated cards of the characters. Once they have three of any kind, they have a point.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 04:31:14 pm »
Can't wait to give it a try! Great idea! :)

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 08:17:43 am »
Hello - anyone, please feel free to answer this post ^^

Thank you OP for making this game and ppt.

I like the look of this game I think some of my students will love it. However I have no idea how to use your ppt. Even after reading the comments I don't understand the format.
a: Where are the questions? Am I supposed to insert them myself (which is not a problem but a little info' about what you're supposed to do would help).

b: How do the students collect animals? Do they get points for answering a question correctly or for answering a question correctly and then uncovering 3 identical animals?

Thanks in advance for your help

• Semolina
  • Waygookin

• October 14, 2011, 08:03:48 am
    • Seoul, South Korea
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 02:40:25 pm »
Howdy folks-

I do NOT claim to know exactly how to play this game but here are my thoughts on it after taking a look at it and also remembering how to play the angry birds bomb games. 

First of all, it's just a template (Thanks! It's pretty cool!).  You have to complete it to whatever grade, lesson, etc is appropriate.  It's a skeleton for you to adapt and use.

Secondly, there are images of the characters provided so you can print them out, laminate or whatever and use them as a visual to keep points for the teams.  Teams collect the various characters hopefully getting 3 of a kind for a point.  Let's say there's 6 teams, when they answer a question correctly, give them the characters designated for that question, letting them collect till they get points... Just like KathyForeigner said above.

Tootles! Can't wait to play it in class! Thanks again!!!!

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 10:42:16 am »
Howdy folks-

I do NOT claim to know exactly how to play this game but here are my thoughts on it after taking a look at it and also remembering how to play the angry birds bomb games. 

First of all, it's just a template (Thanks! It's pretty cool!).  You have to complete it to whatever grade, lesson, etc is appropriate.  It's a skeleton for you to adapt and use.

Secondly, there are images of the characters provided so you can print them out, laminate or whatever and use them as a visual to keep points for the teams.  Teams collect the various characters hopefully getting 3 of a kind for a point.  Let's say there's 6 teams, when they answer a question correctly, give them the characters designated for that question, letting them collect till they get points... Just like KathyForeigner said above.

Tootles! Can't wait to play it in class! Thanks again!!!!

I'm soooooo sorry  for not replying. i didnt know people were looking into this post.

But yes, what you said is right.

I printed out the characters and cut and laminated them.

After each team answers the questions correctly, i give them the characters.

After they collected 3 of the same animals, they will have 1 point (which i keep track of on the board).

it took a long time to find all those special effect sounds to match the game. so i hope they work for everyone.

^^

• Mlatte
  • Veteran

• December 20, 2010, 07:55:07 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 08:27:02 am »
Maybe it is my computer, but the game will not transfer from one screen to another.  Anyone having problems with this???  I don't know how to fix it.

• jaxije
  • Adventurer

• April 29, 2012, 02:32:31 pm
    • Busan
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 03:18:56 pm »
Thanks so much!