site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• Pitufa
  • Adventurer

• May 21, 2012, 02:04:52 pm
    • Incheon, South Korea
Re: (대한 교과서 Taehan) Grade 4, Lesson 16 - "Yes, I Can"
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:20 pm »
I made this Prezi and then had trouble accessing it for class, hence the file prezi 4th review.pptx.

http://prezi.com/hspnupyonhjh/edit/?auth_key=nlnwl1r&follow=liamandamy&kw=edit-hspnupyonhjh&rc=ref-16830229

I used the Prezi to review key phrases from the book with the students, then we played the "Whispering Game," what I know as telephone:
  • Print 2 sets of the pictures from 4th Grade Review. I printed two slides per page. Attach them to a board, wall, or lay them on two tables at one side of the classroom. Keep the pictures for each team in separate spaces.
  • Divide the class into two teams, standing in lines. Have one teacher at each end.
  • One teachers (T1) stands at one end and whispers the phrases. The other teacher (T2) stand near the pictures and monitors the students taking the pictures.
  • T1 whispers one of the phrases to one student from each team.
  • The students whisper the phrase down the line in the direction of T2.
  • The last student in line runs to the pictures on the wall/table and grabs the correct picture. S/he runs to T1 at the other side of the room.
  • The first team to go to T1 with the picture AND say the phrase correctly gets a point.

I tried to modify it by having the students look for two sentences at once as a challenge round. It works with some classes.

• Hoosier_Jedi
  • Expert Waygook

• April 08, 2011, 01:56:38 pm
    • Icheon
    more
Re: (대한 교과서 Taehan) Grade 4, Lesson 16 - "Yes, I Can"
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:19:16 pm »
Yikes. Almost nothing for this lesson. Well...HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!