Read 2940 times

• catsoup
  • Veteran

• October 19, 2012, 07:26:09 pm
I am using this video as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21xFX7QBpE

I am using this for grade one. It deals with numerical times and does not go into phrases like "a quarter after" or "half past." The end is focused on a few verbs related to daily routines and some frequency adverbs. This more or less follows lesson 5 in the New Headway beginners textbook.

• coJ1lfnt
  • Adventurer

• September 03, 2012, 08:52:06 pm
Re: Telling time and frequency adverbs - 80 minute after school lesson
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:39:34 pm »
Excellent material! A basic lesson about time is just what I was looking for. I think I will edit and add some things to it and post this again.

• catsoup
  • Veteran

• October 19, 2012, 07:26:09 pm
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 08:10:24 pm »
Thanks. I am glad that you found it useful.

My plan was more of a cursory outline, so I don't think I mentioned that I used slide 2 of the ppt as a handout for a listening activity based on the script in the .doc.

• brcabbott
  • Newgookin

• September 06, 2011, 04:01:43 pm
    • Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 08:15:15 am »
Good stuff!  I did a big ol' unit on time, for vs since, frequency adverbs, and general adverbs for my (low-level) high school students.  I used some stuff from other Waygook teachers (thanks for the originals!) with some additions and subtractions to fit the different ability levels at my school.  Maybe some of this stuff would be useful for you, or for others interested in doing lessons on time and frequency adverbs.

So here's all the materials I used for the unit.  Maybe there's something useful in there?