• Veteran

• October 29, 2010, 01:23:59 pm
    • busan
Tekken game( need help with the ppt)
« on: September 07, 2012, 09:30:25 am »

I've made a tekken review game.
It has a twist to regular bomb games!
  BUT  :(

There is only one problem though.  I designed it so when you click an icon(health bar) it disappears and reappears on the main fight page. But when you leave and then come back to the page the bars appear full instead of staying  the way you left it.  Same problem with the character(question page)sometimes. How can I fix it? I attached the game.  Feel free to edit it or make changes.

If you use it can you please tell me if it works correctly for you or not and what version of PPT you are using.

I don't have a problem with this on my coworkers computer only mine at work and at home. I use ppt 2010.

Also to make the bars go away don't it the red bars but the black outlines. If you click the bars it goes to the next page instead of changing colors.

Directions:
-Make two teams(Jin/Heihachi)
-Start at the tekken charater page.
-Choose a question.
-The team that wins gets to choose to attach(picture of their team) or a surprise.
-If they choose to attack, they then pick an attack(weapon). These are worth damage points.
-Then click the fight Icon  which takes you to the Main fight(points) page/slide. 
-Click Under the the red bars not the bars itself. They aren't linked like that. So if you click the red then it
  will take you to Jin's fight slide.

• jwoon
  • Veteran

• October 29, 2010, 01:23:59 pm
    • busan
Re: Tekken game( need help with the ppt)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 10:11:23 am »
Can you repost it plz?

Re: Tekken game( need help with the ppt)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 03:36:25 am »
How does one download?