Read 1442 times

Mattresses and Dog Sitters
« on: September 06, 2012, 10:41:42 pm »
Hello!

I'm pretty new to Korea and wondering if anyone can help me with a couple of random queries I have. Firstly I need to buy a mattress pretty urgently and have no idea where to get one - I'm in Seoul, so I'm pretty sure there must be a fair few places but any pointers in the right direction would be hugely appreciated.

Secondly, I need to return to the UK at Christmas and will need a dog sitter for my dog, believe me, I have spent A LOT of time googling to no avail and really don't want to have to put him in a dog hotel.  Again, any ideas I mightn't have thought of would be fab :~)

Thanks in advance for any help!

• ktripp
  • Adventurer

• March 27, 2012, 05:23:51 pm
    • Gimpo south korea
Re: Mattresses and Dog Sitters
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:47:11 am »
First for the mattress you can go to Google and type in Craigslist Seoul look on there

Second about the dog join this group on facebook its a dog sitting network for Korea
 http://www.facebook.com/groups/petsittingnetwork/

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 07:48:43 am »
Welcome to Korea!

There is a pet sitting network: https://www.facebook.com/groups/petsittingnetwork/

I think lots of people will be looking for somewhere for their pets to stay over Christmas so you should probably try to find someone for your pup in advance. Good luck :)

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:14:38 am »
Thanks for the replies guys.

I will definitely check out Craiglist for the mattress.

I have already joined the Pet Sitting Network on FB, but as you rightly point out every man (and his dog, lol!) are looking for sitters over Christmas, which is why I was wondering if there were any alternative options.

Thanks again :~)

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 11:16:03 am »
Hi NYC Girl,

How long did your mattress take to be delivered after you ordered it from gmarket?

My issue is that I ideally need to get the mattress within the next few days as all my stuff is arriving from the UK, so I will have a bed, but no mattress as my husband, in his infinite wisdom ;~) decided to sling ours right before we left!