Read 1315 times

• amn34
  • Veteran

• September 08, 2010, 07:28:59 pm
    • Seoul
Brownies!
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:18:47 am »
I really really miss having an oven/baking, but my friend showed me this great recipe for 5 minute brownies you can make in your microwave and they're absolutely delicious!  I thought I'd pass it along to fellow waygookin who miss warm baked goods like nobody's business.  All the ingredients can easily be found in Home Plus (I don't use vanilla extract and it doesn't taste like it's missing anything at all).  Enjoy! :)

http://www.squidoo.com/fiveminutebrownie

• The.it.girl
  • Veteran

• November 11, 2010, 07:15:27 pm
    • Chungnam, Korea
Re: Brownies!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 12:28:32 pm »
Im going to try this tonight, with hot chocolate instead of Cocao hehe^^

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 12:34:58 pm »
this is somewhere else on the site too - I think with camp cooking class ideas or something

The nice thing is you can add whatever you like - chocolate syrup, nuts, choc chips etc.   I made one for someone's birthday once, melted a ghana slab in the microwave, and poured it over the cake with some sprinkles.. It's a pretty neat gift - Buy a cute mug and make the cake. Or you could fill it with the dry ingredients and add a recipe for the rest. :)  make a little package with choc chips etc in it.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 12:52:30 pm »
Yeah, I just did this with my winter camp girls and it was fantastic! I now plan to do it frequently at home as well. I substituted cinnamon for the vanilla extract and it was ok. Next time I'll try a bit less sugar and a bit more chocolate though!