Read 5009 times

• davjs
  • Veteran

• February 22, 2011, 05:07:08 pm
    • Daegu, SK
American Culture + Quiz Game
« on: August 20, 2012, 11:33:32 am »
EDIT: I have re-uploaded the PPT because there were some problems with it before. I have also added some music surprise type things to spur more interest. Have fun!  8)

Yet another American Culture PPT but I wanted to post just in case someone wanted to use it...

This PPT has a LOT of videos so make sure to download the .zip file AND put all the vids in the same folder for it to play.

Here is the link to VIDEO files as it was TOO big for waygook:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0RPGwNNWNgeVC1mcmgxQm9WZVE/edit

I downloaded this from waygook last year and modified it HEAVILY. So props to the original poster for making the first one. ;D

I am using this for my Welcome Back class this semester so this PPT has 3 parts.

Part 1:
Welcome Back + Rules

Part 2:
American Culture PPT w/ vids

Part 3:
Quiz Game

This lesson should take 45 mins and the students have been having fun with it. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:57:42 am by davjs »

Re: American Culture + Quiz Game
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 01:35:07 pm »
I can't open the PPT. Do you have the fonts you used? Sorry to make this difficult for you. Can anyone help?

• davjs
  • Veteran

• Daegu, SK
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 11:58:27 am »
I can't open the PPT. Do you have the fonts you used? Sorry to make this difficult for you. Can anyone help?

I think there was a problem about how the original was uploaded, here is the 2nd version for you. Hope it works! :)

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 07:19:38 am »
sorry, but your second post has no attachment!! ~
also there is no zip file attached!

hopefully if you have time you can attach those files :)
thanks!

• davjs
  • Veteran

• Daegu, SK
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 08:04:53 am »
sorry, but your second post has no attachment!! ~
also there is no zip file attached!

hopefully if you have time you can attach those files :)
thanks!

Hey,

PPT is attached (USA PPT Ver 2) and the link to the videos zip file is in my message. Click on the BIG Google Docs link to download it. Hope this helps!

• znr713
  • Adventurer

• March 26, 2014, 08:30:29 pm
    • Daegu
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 12:09:06 pm »
Awesome PPT! Question: Have you been watching the full videos in class? Also only the PArty in the USA one has been working properly in the PPT is there a way for me to fix them? I'm not really sure what embedding/zip files and all that do anyway so it may just be me... haha