• Montz
  • Waygookin

• June 23, 2011, 10:22:23 am
    • Korea
What do I do now?
« on: August 08, 2012, 05:28:48 pm »
Hello there!
Here is the situation.
I was a teacher in Korea(public school),completed my contract,came back to my home country.
After 6 months,i want to come back,so i applied to agencies there,and they called my ex-co teacher(Korean) for reference,only to say bad things about me.
So i decided to leave out my experience (from my resume) in korea to start afresh,(as if i have never taught in Korea before) and walaaa,i got the job,yes with less pay , but my problem is ,it's impossible to take out the previous visa sticker from my passport.

What would you do in a situation like this?

Re: What do I do now?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 05:35:33 pm »
If you're really concerned, get a ne passport.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

• Montz
  • Waygookin

• June 23, 2011, 10:22:23 am
    • Korea
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 05:37:31 pm »
If you're really concerned, get a ne passport.

I am supposed to arrive on the 20th of August

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 07:00:36 pm »
i don't see what the problem is... you got the job, that's all that matters right? immigration aren't going to care if you've been here before. relax and don't sweat it.
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• skippy
  • Expert Waygook

• January 12, 2011, 04:08:17 pm
    • Daejeon
    more
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 10:45:11 pm »
Really do not worry about the sticker.

Interesting idea is when you come back see if you can take your ex-coworker to the labour board.  She broke Article 40 of the Labour Standards ACT

Article 40 (Prohibition of Interference with Employment)

No person shall prepare and use secret signs or lists, or have communications, for the purpose of interfering with the employment of a worker.

I mean you finished your contract/year.   Them calling her should have been moot.  A reference letter would have been better or a "certificate of employment" could have helped too.
Please consider adding some info to your "Personal Text"  Like type of school, visa status, county of origin.  These little bits of info can help people help you.