Read 1280 times

MODs should fix this?
« on: August 06, 2012, 05:34:47 pm »
Gabfest says, "talk about anything NOT korean related".  Then I come to this board and most of the
topics are: "What do you think about Kpop"?  "...life in Korea"..... i'm confused.  Shouldn't the mods fix this?
In an empire of lies, telling the truth is treason - Ron Paul

• taeyang
  • Moderator - LVL 4

• September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 am
    • daejeon
Re: MODs should fix this?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:37:57 pm »
it's not a cemented rule, more of a suggested guideline. life in korea, to me, would be more to do with things that have to do with our day-to-day, rather than a genre of music. fair enough, k-pop is a product of korea (and therefore something korean), but it's more of a chinwagging topic than something that affects how we live here.

in future, you are more than welcome to message one of the moderators about something, rather than making a specific thread about it. and if you really want to get technical, a thread like this should be posted on the "help, faqs, questions and suggestions" board.  :P
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:39:53 pm by taeyang »
use google to search the site

site:waygook.org XXXX

replace 'XXXX' with your search term

• Arsalan Lavang
  • Lord Admin

• September 18, 2006, 02:00:00 pm
    • Alberta
    more
Re: MODs should fix this?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 06:22:09 pm »
Well, feel free to suggest how you think it should be worded.   When we had it as "Talk about anything and everything", people posted material that really belonged in regional or international boards. 8)

Coincidentally taeyang is right, this belongs in the "help, faq, questions and suggestions" area. ;)  So, I'm moving it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:34:47 pm by Arsalan »
My heart is bursting into starlight