Read 1081 times

Hello fellow waygookens!

I am looking for help playing a traditional Korean instrument player, such as a Gayageum (or something similar), to help me play the "Happy Birthday" song.

For the past several years, I have played my wife the "Happy Birthday" song on a different instrument each year. This is our first year in Korea, so it would be great if someone could help with this.

Of course, I assume many foreigners don't know how to play the Gayaguem, but if you have a connection to someone who might, I would LOVE to get that contact info! Thank you!