Read 793 times

• bigal
  • Adventurer

• December 06, 2010, 09:12:56 am
    • gangwon-do
European Championships
« on: May 10, 2012, 11:13:53 am »
Hello community.

As it is not long until the Euro's start, i am wondering if anyone knows which, if any, tv/sport channels may be showing the aforememntioned football tournament. I know i regularly see the Premier League and European Cup on SBSESPN & MBC but have not seen any adverts or 'coming soon' for the Euro's. As the kick-off's are in the early hours  of most mornings, and some of the games are vitally important, i dont want to be fannying around looking for stream sites at the time.

If this is so, and streaming is the only way, i would have no problem paying for a 1 or 2 month subscription to watch these games clearly and preferably with English commentary, so again if anyone has any good sports stream sites this would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help, and i'm sure there will be many interested parties in this thread.

• ktbffh
  • Adventurer

• August 24, 2011, 11:39:59 am
    • Daegu, South Korea
Re: European Championships
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 12:04:03 pm »
I agree about the subscription fee. I was looking into subscribing to Setanta-I, but I think they only broadcast specific games depending on your region and what broadcasting rights they have in that region. So, they may not have the European Championship rights. Maybe UEFA will allow you to PPV, as they do this already for Champs league. I'm super pumped for this tournament