Read 2773 times

• eshowe
  • Waygookin

• October 06, 2010, 02:48:12 pm
    • Incheon
'WH' Questions
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:19:23 am »
I made this lesson for my middle school, but their level of English is pretty low, so guess you could use it for elementary as well if their level is quite high.

It includes a handout to refer back to, a survey, as well as the 20 Questions and who can think the fastest games. Hope it helps :)

• trendgame
  • Veteran

• August 24, 2011, 04:46:05 pm
    • Gyeongsang-buk do, Yecheon
Re: 'WH' Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 09:16:36 pm »
This is a great lesson and exactly the kind of questions I feel are important to get students talking! Thanks for the good work  8)
In teaching you cannot see the fruit of a day's work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years.
-- Jacques Barzun

• flasyb
  • Hero of Waygookistan

• November 30, 2010, 12:10:03 pm
    • South Korea
Re: 'WH' Questions
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:30:07 pm »
I can't remember if I've posted this before but I thought I'd add my own "wh" questions lesson to the thread.

As I work through the ppt, after each different "wh" question word, I pull 3 or 4 different questions with that word from the students and write them on the board so that by the end, we have over 20 example question for the students. This helps the lower level students who can just copy the questions if they need to and helps the higher level students by giving them ideas - useful for when they get to the worksheet.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

We are not "guests" in Korea. Korea didn't invite us over for Pimms in the garden. We are paid employees.