Read 2496 times

Things to do in Suyu
« on: May 02, 2012, 02:14:12 pm »
I just arrived to Korea about almost 2 weeks now. I was kind of sadden to find out that I'm placed in the northern part of Seoul. Does anyone know of anything to do in Suyu? I'm new here and would greatly appreciate any suggestions of things to do, eat, or party, etc.

• Wretchard
  • Super Waygook

• September 06, 2010, 09:26:36 am
    • Seoul
Re: Things to do in Suyu
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 03:18:23 pm »
Suyu is not far from Hyehwa which is a decent little place with lots of restaurants, bar, and lots of 'art stuff' there if you know where to look. You are also not so far from Dongdaemun which is a big shopping area that is alive until 4-5am.

But I don't know what is right in Suyu. I have a friend who lives up there and I'll ask about it.

• climber
  • Super Waygook

• January 02, 2011, 06:52:36 pm
    • Ilsan
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:59:53 pm »
Go The North Face climbing gym and meet some of the people there. It is a fun hobby and there are a lot of great people.

Are you really a native speaker? "I was kind of sadden" and "I just arrived to Korea about almost 2 weeks now" are both very strange and would suggest that you are not.

• JahRhythm
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• May 25, 2011, 12:49:41 pm
    • Seoul
    more
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 04:38:06 pm »
Another Poser.
We're not all as dumb as you think...
For anyone who is reading this: Suyu is actually a pretty nice area to live in. No need be "kind of sadden" if you live there. It's not bad at all.
We teach EFL not ESL. Hagwon and "Private School" are not synonymous. Not everyone works in either a hagwon or public school. Immigration Question? Call 1345.

• climber
  • Super Waygook

• January 02, 2011, 06:52:36 pm
    • Ilsan
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:45 pm »
Ysoserious, if you are not a native speaker, it is not a problem. What is a problem is posing a one, so you can ask questions as if you don't know the answer. I believe you are doing this so you don't have to contribute, but you can still get your five posts in. If you want to be apart of this site, please give people some useful information or contribute a lesson you created. Unlike Indischool, which won't allow anyone but Koreans onto their site, we welcome everyone if you help others or contribute in some way. Keep this in mind so you don't just mooch off of others hard work.