Read 893 times

• scottdk
  • Veteran

• October 04, 2010, 12:30:13 pm
American Medicine
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:40:54 pm »
Does anyone know if there is a place buy Excedrin?  I have been having bad headaches and the Korean medicines aren't cutting it.  Maybe it's psychological or I don't know.  I hesitate to continue popping these pills that help with a headache after trying to many and getting 0 results of relief.  Although I had to take 2-3 Excedrin at once to relieve my headache, it was the one medicine I found that worked back in the states.  If anyone knows where I can buy some, or if someone has any other suggestions for headache remedy, much appreciated.

• li_09
  • Waygookin

• March 05, 2012, 07:29:23 am
    • South Korea
Re: American Medicine
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:49:43 pm »
How close do you live to an american army base? make friends with soldiers cos then you'll have access to everything they have access to. That's how me and my friends cope. medicine, food, you name it - US army provides.

Re: American Medicine
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 02:14:13 pm »
Aw I feel your pain, literally.  I get bad headaches and migraines too but I haven't found Excedrin in Korea yet.  I ordered the generic kind in bulk from Amazon and just had it shipped to Korea.  Is there someone who can send it to you from home like that?