Read 2499 times

Final exam review for Grade 1 and Grade 2 middle school
« on: December 05, 2010, 08:53:48 pm »
The books that I my school uses has a girl raising her hand on the cover for Grade 1 and a boy hanging from a tree for Grade 2.  The attached is reviewing chapters 10-12 for Grade 1 and 10-11 for Grade 2.  Let me know if you have any questions and I hope it helps if you are in the same boat as me.

• Cranberryopah
  • Super Waygook

• October 14, 2010, 08:52:19 pm
    • Incheon City, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Re: Final exam review for Grade 1 and Grade 2 middle school
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:56:10 pm »
My Grade 1 Book has steamer boat having sales being steered by a cat.  My Grade 2 book has a London bus filled with cartoon people.  Both book covers have Thomas in small font toward the bottom. I'm not sure how yours are laid out, but we have to exegete the language focus for each chapter as it's not directly stated  ???.

It seemed from the posts that everyone had written their exams except us in countrified Pocheon (Friday, Dec 10). But it's good to have another teacher still ramping up to exams.

This is fabulous, absolutely wonderful. This is an amazing painstaking job. Thank you, thank you. Most of the books cover parallel topics I recognize a lot of the material. What books are your students using?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:58:59 pm by Cranberryopah »