Read 27892 times

• smmoon3031
  • Adventurer

• September 14, 2012, 07:31:57 am
    • In a cubicle
    more
Okay, here's what I used for this lesson. Unit 1 is story A stuff and unit 2 is story B stuff. Also, a minecraft bomb game for review.

I also used a conversation scramble that you can find in this thread. It was a quick 5-10 minute activity that was pretty successful. All I did was make 3 groups of boys, 3 groups of girls and make each opposite group go against each other. So, 1 group of boys vs 1 group of girls. First group to raise their hand and have it right earns a point. In the end, it is boys team vs girls team competition with a maximum of 3 points (one for each group "fight"). Reward can be a piece of candy for each team member or whatever point system you use.

• consentient
  • Veteran

• March 24, 2013, 08:54:24 am
    • Daegu, Republic of Korea
My co-teacher asked me to make a written activity to try and consolidate the learning of "I will". I came up with the idea of the students planning their day out. The attached PPT was used to explain the activity to them, and they were given a decent amount of time to think of and write down their 5 sentences. Most of the groups had a very good level of excellent answers, including a kid who wanted to fly in an airplane to watch Real Madrid football club. :)

Feel free to use it if it helps you in any way.

[EDIT: I added a worksheet for the lower-ability students to act as a template/prompt)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:59:52 am by consentient »

• mizzkimmy
  • Explorer

• September 02, 2010, 02:02:46 pm
    • Korea
Hey~

Just thought I'd share something. It isn't much. Just a simple ppt for students to make sentences in future tense.

Hope someone can put it to some good use~

• Tamryn5
  • Adventurer

• April 02, 2013, 09:11:12 pm
    • South Korea
New Vocabulary as well as new vocabulary for the song 'I will follow him."

Added to the PPT is an introduction to future tense that has been stolen from another user - thanks.

Re: Grade 6 - Lesson 1: I'll Visit Your House Tomorrow
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2014, 09:58:50 am »
Excellent writing game for the future tense secion of the chapter!

Enjoy!

Hi! I was wondering how you play this game? :)

• Tamryn5
  • Adventurer

• April 02, 2013, 09:11:12 pm
    • South Korea
Added to the above PPT of new vocab and future tense is a reading game. I give the students individual whiteboards and they need to write down the correct sentence that matches the statement. They then hold up their boards and I allocate points. In the end they add up their points and the highest point scorer or scorers are awarded.

• Nooners
  • Veteran

• September 06, 2011, 01:47:32 pm
    • Suwon
Hi there,

Here's an "intro" PPT for every period, and some other stuff which I modified from other people. The Ss loved the Frozen game the most.

Hope these can help someone out there :-)

Anyone have a PPT/idea  for "The World and Me"? It's about...how mail is different in each country. *yawn*

If any questions, please reply.
Is this where the signature goes?