Read 1385 times

  • k.canada
  • Explorer

    • 5

    • November 02, 2011, 03:04:05 pm
    • Busan, South Korea
Canadians in Korea visiting Hong Kong
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:44:08 pm »
I've been told that when you want to visit HK from Korea you need a visa. Is this true for Canadians teaching in Korea? How do you apply for one? How much is it? What about the ARC business with regards to the number of months left on your ARC?

I've been thinking about my summer vacation (I know it's a little early), but desk warming and empty classrooms give me nothing else to day dream about.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Canadians in Korea visiting Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »
No, you do not need a visa to visit Hong Kong.