Read 5878 times

• bosun
  • Veteran

• December 16, 2011, 06:57:25 pm
    • korea
A serious note about racism
« on: February 02, 2012, 11:29:41 pm »
I like to have joke, post rubbish, and at times laugh at idiots (I can be one).
However, racism and hatred for others have never made me giggle.

I have four children (24-30 years old). Two live in Korea, two live in New Zealand. All are have Maori, Korean, and European heritage.

Two of my three girls are married to Korean men. The young ones are at uni, in NZ.

To my point.
There is a website called Koreansentry. They are a bunch of extreme racists. Most of them do not live in Korea. I would like you to check out the site. Take time to check out all the hate they publish.

To counter this, there is a blog that goes by the name of Koreansentryracism.
I would encourage you all to comment. The blog owner is doing good things.

Personally, I am so tired racism and hate. It affects me and my family.
This bunch at K.sentry, need to be taken down.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:43:44 pm by bosun »

Re: A serious note about racism
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 11:46:53 pm »
Ah... I forgot all about that cesspool of gyopos and apologists.

Don't take those clowns so seriously, everyone knows they're just hiding behind a computer screen venting out their insecurities.

• unknownx
  • Veteran

• May 31, 2011, 12:03:12 pm
    • Daegu, South Korea
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:47:54 pm »

I have four children (24-30 years old). Two live in Korea, two live in New Zealand. All are have Maori, Korean, and European heritage.

Two of my three girls are married to Korean men. The young ones are at uni, in NZ.

To my point.
There is a website called Koreansentry. They are a bunch of extreme racists. Most of them do not live in Korea. I would like you to check out the site. Take time to check out all the hate they publish.

The guys at KoreanSentry have already been outed. http://www.expathell.com/?p=3262......hahaha it's a good read if you have time.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 11:50:32 pm »
Not a good sign. 3% of Korea's population is already foreign. If current trends continue, Korea will become infested with non-Koreans. Doesn't matter if its Europeans, Southeast Asians or blacks. Koreans are Koreans and marrying outside one's race should only happen in multicultural countries like the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. All these people supporting multiculturalism should be stopped and I hope the message is being spread about the growing threat of multiculturalism and the mail-order bride industry to Korean people.

BAHAHAHAHAAHHA  :laugh:

• bosun
  • Veteran

• korea
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 12:17:28 am »
Come on Fellas.

I'm not going to lower myself to same levels. Let's debate at Koreansentryracism.

I hate them with a passion, but I won't lower my standards to Korean bashing

• chasmmi
  • Veteran

• January 21, 2012, 02:30:06 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 12:20:18 am »
I am trying to work out how a forum like that exists where all the posts are in the English language.

Is it for our beneifit so that we can read it? Or do some of the people criticizing people living in KOrea who cannot speak Korean lack the ability to umm... well speak Korean?

• bosun
  • Veteran

• korea
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 12:33:02 am »
Most of the posters do not live in Korea. Consoleman, the web admin, is a long time Australian resident, most of the rest live in America. Xcreaturex100 lives here, so does Wideawake (Hagwon owner).

Most posters from far away and have no idea of Korea. Most have little idea of Korean langauge (except what there parents taught them)

chasmmi, see above. A bunch of racists who know little about Korea now, or the language.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:35:09 am by bosun »

• Zzyzx
  • Adventurer

• January 22, 2012, 06:53:57 am
    • Pennsylvania
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 03:45:48 am »
Most of the posters do not live in Korea. Consoleman, the web admin, is a long time Australian resident, most of the rest live in America. Xcreaturex100 lives here, so does Wideawake (Hagwon owner).

Most posters from far away and have no idea of Korea. Most have little idea of Korean langauge (except what there parents taught them)

chasmmi, see above. A bunch of racists who know little about Korea now, or the language.

What you have there is learned behavior. Makes you wonder where they learned it from.

Now, where would a bunch of Korean emigrates or the descendents thereof get such ideas?

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 05:40:56 am »
Come on people, where's the annoyance.

Are you a *****, ESL trash, a jap, or even worse?

Fight the hate.

Hi Bosun

Replied to your PM, I joined the site so I could comment on their racism. Wrote a posting that did not transgress their code of posting and pointed out to them that they are all transgressing all the time and Korea didn't need this sort of thing.

They deleted my post, I think you got to read it before they did, and banned me from the site... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (don't want to be a member really, just wanted to comment and that is the only way).

I mailed them to ask why and added a few choice words to my mail about them and well, they didn't reply... :P :P :P

They are just a bunch of racists who have nothing better to do than troll.

The sad thing is that people abroad read this and then stereotype all Koreans as racists. Pity we can't shut them down.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• plchron
  • Super Waygook

• July 20, 2011, 10:24:04 am
    • Ulsan
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 06:36:02 am »
Just imagine what they say in Korean that we don't understand.

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 07:00:19 am »
Come on people, where's the annoyance.

Are you a *****, ESL trash, a jap, or even worse?

Fight the hate.

Oh boy.

So, I think the main reason people are not posting here are for a few things:

1. You have already once complained about talking here, and tried to direct the debate traffic to another website.

2. Koreansentry is pretty obviously full of crazy. It is nutbag gyopos with massive, go-nowhere grudges and some ESLers with sockpuppets who are playing in the pen for fun.

3. Nothing is to be gained. All of their opinions are dumb, misinformed, and hateful, and they have approximately no influence on anything. They are, in many ways, like the Phelps family. The power they get is from the attention paid to them.
Stupid Ugly Foreigner. Read it. Guaranteed to make you laugh, make you cry, and also cure your hysterical pregnancy.

• Davox
  • Super Waygook

• February 05, 2011, 03:01:13 pm
    • Ilsan
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 07:57:14 am »

Generally it's "Hey look! It's a foreigner!"
And "He's handsome/She's pretty"
Then they get even more curious and want to talk and ask questions about your culture and share their love of theirs with you, but no one in the group feels confident enough in English to do so.  And the foreigner either doesn't know enough Korean, or isn't confident enough to speak in it and despite a genuine want on both sides to communicate and share and learn about different cultures, nothing happens.
It's pretty sad, really. :(

• SpaceRook
  • Expert Waygook

• November 18, 2010, 11:54:36 am
    • South Korea
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 08:07:37 am »

To my point.

Stop feeding trolls.  Ignore the racist losers and let them simmer in their own hate and irrelevance.  That is the best revenge. 

• kyndo
  • Moderator LVL 1

• March 03, 2011, 09:45:24 am
    • Gyeongsangbuk-do
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 08:17:21 am »

Then they get even more curious and want to talk and ask questions about your culture and share their love of theirs with you, but no one in the group feels confident enough in English to do so.  And the foreigner either doesn't know enough Korean, or isn't confident enough to speak in it and despite a genuine want on both sides to communicate and share and learn about different cultures, nothing happens.

Yeah, I imagine situations like this happen all the time, and I totally agree -- it's really depressing. All those missed chances! Every time I think of this, it inspires me to redouble my efforts as an English teacher.  :D

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 08:25:17 am »
Come on Fellas.

I'm not going to lower myself to same levels. Let's debate at Koreansentryracism.

I hate them with a passion, but I won't lower my standards to Korean bashing

Don't get so upset about them.  Why do you pay them so much attention?
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

• minamteacher
  • Expert Waygook

• October 05, 2010, 07:55:14 am
    • Incheon
    more
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 08:38:43 am »
Racism on the internet? MY WORD!  :o

• rhizome
  • Waygookin

• August 23, 2011, 06:28:07 am
    • Toronto, CA
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 08:47:30 am »
... there is a blog that goes by the name of Koreansentryracism.
I would encourage you all to comment.

Let's debate at Koreansentryracism.

:laugh: ...  Is this a limited time offer?

btw, you kinda lost a couple of miles of anti-racist cred dropping racial slurs in your attempt to goad people into googling your website.

• plchron
  • Super Waygook

• July 20, 2011, 10:24:04 am
    • Ulsan
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 10:15:09 am »
Quote from: Davox on Today at 07:57:14 am

Quote from: plchron on Today at 06:36:02 am

Yeah, I imagine situations like this happen all the time, and I totally agree -- it's really depressing. All those missed chances! Every time I think of this, it inspires me to redouble my efforts as an English teacher.  :D

No, I meant that there are tons of korean websites, written in only korean, that say horribly racist and xenophobic things. If they are saying these things on korean sentry, imagine what they are talking about, in korean, on their korean only sites.

To be fair the western world has a bunch of neo nazi websites and in America we have the whole anti- 'anyone south of the border' contingent. The unfortunate thing about universal education and literacy is that the bad people know big words also (and how to post them online).

• Frozencat99
  • The Legend

• October 09, 2011, 04:31:36 pm
    more
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 10:24:40 am »
I'll take a look and comment when I'm not at work, I'm not really in the mood for this stupid Internet bot software logging me as a visitor to either website.

However, the prevalent racism, sexism, and homophobia that are so prevalent on Korean websites like this... so disgusting and upsetting. Although the point about the Phelps family is correct... sometimes it's so hard to ignore the bigotry, especially when you're in a marginalized group.

It is even worse when (here, there, or elsewhere) you get dismissed as an imperialist, or as a troll, when you try to discuss such problems.
Beware the Homosexual Industrial Complex -- http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-june-17-2013/left-behind

You can leave your heterophobia behind.

• Munwon
  • Veteran

• February 23, 2011, 09:55:36 pm
    • pusan
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 11:20:20 am »
Korean Sentury lol! Its just five guys talking to each other. They always say Koreans will never fully except non-Koreans in Korean society. But I really dont care to be excepted by Koreans, and I'm not going anywhere soon....