Read 1987 times

• Olga
  • Veteran

• October 04, 2010, 12:21:08 pm
    • south korea
SEARCHING: fluffy cat and...
« on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:39 am »
Hey everyone!

I've finally settled into Korea and know for a fact that A) I can bring a cat home and B) I'm staying here for more than a year.  So, I would like to adopt a cat from a shelter but I am picky.  I would prefer a fluff ball but I am open to other possibilities.  Any help in finding the great cat would be great!

Also, on a completely different note.

Does anyone know where I can buy LA ROCHE POSAY products in Korea?  It's a dermatology brand.

Thank you!

• jbates3
  • Waygookin

• September 20, 2011, 09:53:44 am
    • Seoul
Re: SEARCHING: fluffy cat and...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:27:41 am »
I have an adorable 1.5 myear old, fully vetted, trained, and super friendly Chinchilla Persian that I love dearly but have decided that I would like to give her a better home.  Email me if interested: jon.d.bates@gmail.com.

Jonathan
- J.D.B.

• fwilsie
  • Veteran

• November 03, 2011, 03:34:20 pm
    • 창녕
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 07:17:53 am »
There are often good cats that need a home on this site: animalrescuekorea.org. I my cat off that site a few months ago.

• eveliens
  • Super Waygook

• November 05, 2010, 08:49:25 am
    • Seoul, Korea
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 09:50:47 am »
Not sure where you are but...

Seoul:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/nabiya/

Daegu:
http://www.facebook.com/KAPSAnimals

Both have good sized cat houses. Last time I visited KAPs, there were several furry cats.

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 09:22:17 am »
I don't know that I can help you with  your question besides checking into the animal shelters (pet stores are the devils work, afterall  ;)), but if you don't mind, I'd like to pose my own....

Anyone with cats here taken there's on a plane yet? I've been reading up on transporting felines and everyone has made it sound really easy, but there's one exception that comes to mind... My cat is really noisy! I feel like the entire plane would raly together and murder him because he meows constantly when he's in a cage. Anyone deal with something similar?

• rhizome
  • Waygookin

• August 23, 2011, 06:28:07 am
    • Toronto, CA
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 09:53:17 am »
EDIT:  lol...  I posted before I saw you've been a member here for 2 years - thought I was communicating with a fellow noob.  Apologies for the 'expert' advice.   

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know where I can buy LA ROCHE POSAY products in Korea?  It's a dermatology brand.

Thank you!

Hi!  I'm not in Korea, so it might already be a big brand where you are (I know a bunch of brands like Clinique, Lancome and Bioderma are popular, so they should be findable), but if it's not, you could check out one of the gazillion swap sites around.  Seriously, you could easily find someone in a town or small city overseas jonesing to try some Skinfood, Missha etc.  Afaik, as long as no cash changes hands, everyone's golden.  Of course, you'd want to double check with someone who knows Korean rules around this stuff.

I'm not into swapping myself, but makeupalley.com is one resource for it.

Alternately, find the best coiffed female in your school and ask for her help.  I guarantee that fun will ensue. 

Good luck on your quest for all things girly!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:59:13 am by rhizome »