Read 55877 times

• jlehmke
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2011, 10:54:48 am
    • Seongnam
Re: Kung fu Panda Bomb Game Template
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2012, 09:51:03 am »
So Thank you to Lynda for making the game. I didn't know 2007 ENG PPT would help you excel so far.  Anyway not to disrespect you or Suil MS but I re-edited your trailer and simply used some sound fx you included already.  Some were asking how to remove the Suil part and your credits. 

How do I add the new trailer to the game???

Replace the movie in the folder with the new movie. Make sure the filename is the same.  :D

Ahhhh!  So simple, so GENIUS!!  By the way, this game is A-MA-ZING!!!!!  GREAT JOB

• bs07rjlp
  • Waygookin

• August 26, 2011, 02:24:08 pm
    • Incheon, Seoul
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 09:50:55 am »
Awesome Bomb game, really well put together.  ;D

I was going to use it today to review Unit 4-5 with my middle schoolers however I can't seem to get back to the Letters...none of the hyperlinks seem to be working. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm using the 2003 version because the computer in my classroom is very old and... well... not good.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 02:44:31 am »
Awesome Bomb game, really well put together.  ;D

I was going to use it today to review Unit 4-5 with my middle schoolers however I can't seem to get back to the Letters...none of the hyperlinks seem to be working. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm using the 2003 version because the computer in my classroom is very old and... well... not good.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you! I believe the first slide of the powerpoint tells you which pictures are the hyperlinks. Make sure your cursor turns into a hand before you click - or else you'll just be advancing to the next slide. :)

• jlehmke
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2011, 10:54:48 am
    • Seongnam
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 08:24:52 am »
How does one add the score board?

Best game I've used so far.

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2012, 03:34:14 pm »
How does one add the score board?

Best game I've used so far.

Download the package with the scoreboard, enable ActiveX, and you're done! Hit the presentation mode, watch the introduction and you'll be sent to the scoreboard slide.

I tried using it on 2010 and it doesn't seem to work. However, 2003 and 2007 are compatible.

• elecaque
  • Adventurer

• March 06, 2012, 07:46:53 am
    • Gunsan
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2012, 10:01:14 am »
I've used this game for two of my Middle School 2nd grade classes so far and they have LOVED it. The chapter is art, so they're not thrilled with the subject matter, and they're STILL going crazy because of this game. Thank you so much for the hard work!

• sinkler
  • Waygookin

• September 19, 2011, 09:56:08 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 05:45:32 am »
Thank you for sharing.

• VanessaP
  • Newgookin

• November 30, 2012, 07:31:54 pm
    • Korea
Alphabet not deleting letters
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 07:43:27 pm »
I'm really excited to use this game with my students! As I am testing it with the questions I wrote, when I click "back" for some of the letters, the alphabet slide shows all the letters again (even the ones already used). Should I do something different? Thanks so much for making this awesome game!!

• crisyjh1
  • Adventurer

• August 28, 2011, 10:06:34 pm
    • Chungju, Chungcheongbuk-Do, South Korea
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2012, 11:26:02 am »
I'm having trouble downloading this game - when l click on either link on page 1 it takes me to Google Docs and a page that states error 'sorry can't scan for viruses because file exceeds the max file size we can scan' then gives option to 'download anyway' but when l click nothing happens?!  Hope l'm not being a complete pleb.  If someone can help me that would be great.  Really wanna use this game over my winter camp next week. I'm using Google Chrome.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:54:31 am by crisyjh1 »

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 03:13:39 am »
I'm having trouble downloading this game - when l click on either link on page 1 it takes me to Google Docs and a page that states error 'sorry can't scan for viruses because file exceeds the max file size we can scan' then gives option to 'download anyway' but when l click nothing happens?!  Hope l'm not being a complete pleb.  If someone can help me that would be great.  Really wanna use this game over my winter camp next week. I'm using Google Chrome.
Thanks!

Try to unblock blockup popper?

Re: Alphabet not deleting letters
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 03:14:58 am »
I'm really excited to use this game with my students! As I am testing it with the questions I wrote, when I click "back" for some of the letters, the alphabet slide shows all the letters again (even the ones already used). Should I do something different? Thanks so much for making this awesome game!!

Hmm, don't click "back." There are doors and characters you click on to go back. The letters should disappear then. Check out the first slides for the "back" buttons!

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2013, 03:55:25 pm »
Great PPT. Only thing I had to do was tweak some of the negative things. The big modifiers are so rare that having a team lose all their points, knowing how unlikely it was that it would happen to the other team, really made the enthusiasm in the class grind to a halt.

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2013, 07:16:41 am »
Haha My class LOVED that one. But I do agree I put too many negative things if taken into account a girls and guys school

Thanks!

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2013, 12:53:49 pm »
thank you so much, I'm pretty sure my students will be enjoying the class with this!

• septeacher
  • Veteran

• September 11, 2012, 08:17:52 am
    • Incheon, South Korea
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2013, 07:57:38 am »
This is actually really old but still realllly good.

Nice work!

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2013, 10:07:28 pm »
This is actually really old but still realllly good.

Nice work!
No, not really old - timeless! I'm using this for my senior's class today hahaha

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2013, 02:03:22 pm »
This is awesome.  Thank you thank you!!!

I was actually wondering, if you'd be willing to do an alternate movie choice.  I'm teaching in Japan, so I thought it'd be cool if it said Japan and not South Korea XD.    No obligation to do so, just wondering!  :D

My kids are going to love this.

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 04:21:30 am »
This is awesome.  Thank you thank you!!!

I was actually wondering, if you'd be willing to do an alternate movie choice.  I'm teaching in Japan, so I thought it'd be cool if it said Japan and not South Korea XD.    No obligation to do so, just wondering!  :D

My kids are going to love this.

So sorry the late reply. I would have been happy to have an alternative for you :)

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2016, 10:01:37 am »
great work.

lord shen slide has an error from question "R". Clicking on him returns to the board, but all letters are back up. Tried a few things, don't know how to fix it.

• janet1992
  • Super Waygook

• July 24, 2013, 06:36:44 pm
    • Canada
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2016, 08:18:50 am »
Absolutely fantastic game , sadly for me , none of the hyperlinks are working so I can't ever return to the letter slide - I will re-do all the hyperlinks myself at some point.
And the trailer wasn't coming up either, even after extraction.
Sometimes when we download PPTs it's a hit or miss ... but thanks for the great template!