Read 55879 times

Re: Kung fu Panda Bomb Game Template
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 08:38:58 am »
Sorry it's still so buggy! I think I should have aimed for simple bomb game..this being my first one and all =/

The 'explosion' sound with the cannon seems to be missing.  Is it just a stock explosion sound from ppt?

Whoops! I'm going to upload the exploding and fighting sounds which I realized aren't embed into powerpoint. Make sure to extract them and stick them in the same folder as the ppt.  Check the first post in the minute.

A bigger problem - and I'm not sure if I've just uploaded an earlier version - is the slide transitions from the Shen slides take it back to the board with all the letters back in place. 

Yes, the recent versions should be fixed!  If that's not the case, I'll try re-uploading it. Which version and where did you download it from?

• DevilMogun
  • Super Waygook

• October 17, 2010, 08:11:46 pm
    • Namhae, South Korea
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 08:55:39 am »
All fixed and ready to roll, thanks a lot. 8)

Thanks for getting back so quick.  I know what it's like - I've just finished my first game from scratch and was eager to upload it and then found all the little bugs in it.

Anyway, I'm not sure where I uploaded it from now - via google but I don't recall which link.

If you know the solution to the board reverting to full I can just change it on the one I've already got.

I'll look out for the music uploads, but the internet/Waygook is being soooo slow today.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:13:37 am by DevilMogun »
"She lacks the indefinable charm of weakness" Oscar Wilde

• gangwon
  • Fanatical Supporter!

• February 24, 2011, 08:07:24 am
    • Gangwon Do
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 02:36:59 pm »
Hi, me again!

This may have been fixed in more recent versions, but in the one I have, the cannon option on slides 62 and 68 hyperlink to slides 62 and 68 respectively whereas I think they're supposed to link to 63 and 69.

Charlie

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »
Here is a scoreboard for your game.  Up to 8 teams, enjoy.

-Daejeon
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:38:52 pm by Daejeon »

• mojussa
  • Veteran

• October 21, 2009, 09:06:52 am
    • Suwon
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »
So Thank you to Lynda for making the game. I didn't know 2007 ENG PPT would help you excel so far.  Anyway not to disrespect you or Suil MS but I re-edited your trailer and simply used some sound fx you included already.  Some were asking how to remove the Suil part and your credits. 

I'm not a vlogger or blogger, so I make videos of things I do in and around school and Korea.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MojussaTeacher

• piyopayo
  • Veteran

• March 02, 2011, 08:56:34 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 09:08:15 pm »
Can't wait to try this out! Thanks a million!

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 09:23:01 pm »
So Thank you to Lynda for making the game. I didn't know 2007 ENG PPT would help you excel so far.  Anyway not to disrespect you or Suil MS but I re-edited your trailer and simply used some sound fx you included already.  Some were asking how to remove the Suil part and your credits. 

LOL I'm not sure if I'm happy with your choice of file name, but I love the sound effects! haha

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 09:25:13 pm »
Here is a scoreboard for your game.  Up to 8 teams, enjoy.

-Daejeon

Awesome! I'll try this on the school's pc tomorrow and stick it onto the original post. Thank you!!
Btw Great color scheme ;)

**Will work on this after I recover from LASEK! Staring at computers suck.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:38:15 am by rookiewaygook »

• Raiden
  • Newgookin

• June 26, 2011, 09:23:55 am
    • Seoul
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2011, 02:00:38 pm »
None of these files seem to work.
Anyone out there can help me, please?

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 06:41:36 pm »
This is your first try at a game? Good grief!
What a wonderful debut!!! This is just great - put together so well!
I could only wish to have such skills in powerpoint... But working on it ;)
Thanks for your brilliant efforts rookiewaygook!!!!!
Gonna try it out with a class or two... ;)

Best wishes
 ;) 8) :P

• Cy&Leon
  • Veteran

• October 10, 2010, 05:49:41 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 07:41:11 pm »
First off, great work! I can't to download your other works as well too.

Secondly, is it just me? When I get to the Lord Shen (white birdie) and choose the options then where do I click to go back to the main screen without disrupting the animations? The boxes that previous disappeared is all back again. May someone instruct me how to fix this problem? Thanks.

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 07:59:56 am »
When I get to the Lord Shen (white birdie) and choose the options then where do I click to go back to the main screen without disrupting the animations?
Click on Lord Shen to get back to the main screen.  =)

None of these files seem to work.
Anyone out there can help me, please?
Try again! I made it super simple now! Do you have a google account?

the cannon option on slides 62 and 68 hyperlink to slides 62 and 68 respectively whereas I think they're supposed to link to 63 and 69.
Thank you Gangwon, it's fixed in the most recent versions.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:30:43 am by rookiewaygook »

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 11:11:47 am »
scoreboard added!

:D

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 02:42:03 pm »

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 09:36:51 am »
My little ones were really disappointed since this game won't run properly on PPT 2007. Some hyperlinks are messed up. Please help!!!

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 10:56:21 am »
My little ones were really disappointed since this game won't run properly on PPT 2007. Some hyperlinks are messed up. Please help!!!

Damn, I really thought this game was polished. Sorry!

Did you download the latest version? If so, which one? 
Which hyperlinks exactly are messed up?

• ryoneo
  • Explorer

• December 24, 2010, 02:50:42 pm
    • South Korea
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 02:25:13 pm »
Thanks for everything, it's amazing!

• bbo
  • Adventurer

• March 15, 2011, 11:07:44 am
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 01:02:59 am »
It works fine on my PPT 2007.  Though I do have to say some of the points slides it's a bit confusing where you should click to get back to the scoreboard.  I've found that most of the slides you can click on the character or food to get back to the scoreboard.  But when you get just dumplings or noodles you can't click on Mr. Ping or the dumplings to get back to the scoreboard but have to click on what is showing of the doors on the side. I think it'd be clearer to have the same image on each slide that links back to the scoreboard.

But I have to agree with everyone else that this PPT is amazing!  I'm trying to figure out what to use it with tomorrow so that my 3rd years can play it before they graduate!  (Might be my last actual class with them.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:53:02 am by bbo »

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 09:12:29 am »
Great effort and the sound effects and animation push these bomb games on..

However the hyperlinks on PPT 2003 don't work on any of the reward/punishment slides in order to get to the A-Z letter screen to choose each question.

If this could be fixed somehow for 2003 Office this would be superb material, keep up the good work.

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 12:50:02 pm »
Sigh. I'm happy everybody here is telling me that I've done a good job,  but I'm kind of frustrated that these posts are followed with a technical issue with the game.

However the hyperlinks on PPT 2003 don't work on any of the reward/punishment slides in order to get to the A-Z letter screen to choose each question.
Are you trying different things? If there aren't red doors to click to go back, go for the characters. I just went through the compatibility report, and it only says shadows will look different, picture effects may look different, and shape formatting will be denied.  :'(

Quote from: bbo
I think it'd be clearer to have the same image on each slide that links back to the scoreboard.
Noted...for my next probably robot related game!