Read 7824 times

Re: Neighbor Problems
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 04:27:46 pm »
Darn that's ridiculous, are your speakers decent? Mine are pretty loud so they drown out pretty much anything and fortunately I have a built-in alarm on my mac that will automatically turn the website off when it's time to get up or else I wouldn't hear it! Do have have some decent earbuds? you could also try whitenoise and good old-fashioned earplugs + a vibrating cellphone for your wake up call. I really feel bad for you having such lousy neighbors. :-(

earbuds might be your best bet, though still not the ultimate in comfort, I wouldn't think.
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 05:33:05 pm »
Thank you.  You feel for me because you have been through it.  This is the worst country for that.  I know because I lived in a lot of countries.  I'll write you a pm because you have some good  suggestions I hate to complain so publically bt these people are insane.   I used to love Korea. 

• Rolf55
  • Explorer

• July 14, 2010, 07:34:41 am
    • Gwangju, South Korea
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 02:01:52 pm »
just have a big -ass party and invite her over for a lash of pints,

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 03:13:14 pm »
I swear the people upstairs have an elephant in their apartment or simply enjoying stomping as loudly as they can. It's annoying, but it usually stops around a decent time.

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 07:23:32 am »
Thank you.  You feel for me because you have been through it.  This is the worst country for that.  I know because I lived in a lot of countries.  I'll write you a pm because you have some good  suggestions I hate to complain so publically bt these people are insane.   I used to love Korea.

I know this is an old thread but I got to say this.

You should NEVER sleep with music on especially earbuds. Your ears need to rest during the night or else there's a pretty big chance you will be hearing very bad in the future or get tinnitus like me.