Read 4327 times

Halloween Decorations in Seoul
« on: October 19, 2011, 01:55:12 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find Halloween decorations in Seoul? I'm thinking of checking out Daiso or E-Mart, but are there any specific shops that sell just Halloween stuff? And will I be able to find Halloween candy here too? I want to make my classroom awesome for Halloween.

• Mlatte
  • Veteran

• December 20, 2010, 07:55:07 pm
    • Korea
Re: Halloween Decorations in Seoul
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:17:34 pm »
A friend of mine bought me a bag of mixed candies from Costco.  However, I haven't see them yet.  Also, I would run it by your co-teacher because I know one person that said the school had banned Halloween due to conflicting views.

• Mlatte
  • Veteran

• December 20, 2010, 07:55:07 pm
    • Korea
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 08:51:51 am »
I just saw this on someone's blog... "It has the largest selection of Halloween related items that I have come across in Seoul to date. It's called Joy Party and it's located in Nonhyun-dong, very close to Gangnam-Gu Office Station.

How to get to Joy Party Store

Joy Party is located at Gangnam-gu Office Station on Line 7. Leave out of exit number 2 and walk in a straight line for about two to three minutes. You'll see the store.

It's open every day including Sundays until 10pm.

Address: 1F Shinwoo Building, 239-4 Nonhyun-Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea.

You can contact the store by telephone if you're looking for something in particular.  The store owner speaks some English."

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 01:54:42 pm »
Mlatte - Thanks for the Joy Party recommendation, I'll check it out :)
And yeah, I've checked with my co-teachers about Halloween and they're up for it too. It's be a huge waste of my time otherwise!

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 09:38:05 am »
http://kissmykimchi.com/2008/10/halloween-costumes.html/

check out Halloween by Sadang station!