Read 2171 times

The title say's it all, really.... The All Blacks beat the living hell out of Australia last night (Oh yeah!!!) and we're through to the Rugby World Cup final for the first time since 1994 (Praise the Lord!!!)...

So, we're through to the final, and lo and behold I don't have any other NZers to watch it with...I'm in Suji-gu, which is just south of Bundang, and the only Kiwi's I know in my area are the afternoon teacher at my school (who's a blatant Rugbyphobe) and some girl in Ori who I met once and never saw again...

At the same time though, I know that there are enough of us here from The Land of the long White Cloud, so there have to be some of us getting together for the game...So, if there's a group getting together to watch the big game, then I want to be in... Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi-do, sweet as... Just tell me when and where, and I'll be there with bells on...

Oh, and one more thing.... GO THE ALL BLACKS!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• deegirl7
  • Waygookin

• April 04, 2011, 07:18:30 am
    • South Korea
Re: Quick! Where to watch the RWC final in Seoul with other Kiwis???
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:53:08 pm »
Hi there,
I live 3 hrs from Seoul, but planning on making it up there this weekend to watch the final. I usually head to Scrooges in Itaewon, they always have a great atmostphere in there, so thats my plan...but I'm also keen to meet up with other kiwis too.

Go the AB's!  :D

• Kev20
  • Veteran

• August 24, 2011, 08:59:11 pm
    • Gumi-si
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 01:44:10 pm »
There's bound to be a bandwagon around somewhere.  ;)

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 11:43:43 am »
Hi there,
I live 3 hrs from Seoul, but planning on making it up there this weekend to watch the final. I usually head to Scrooges in Itaewon, they always have a great atmostphere in there, so thats my plan...but I'm also keen to meet up with other kiwis too.

Go the AB's!  :D

Cool... Sorry for asking this question though, but where's Scrooges? I'm not really that much of an Itaewon fan, so I don't go there too often ... It sounds like a good plan though...

• Willow
  • Adventurer

• April 20, 2011, 11:36:37 pm
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 12:01:29 pm »
Scrooges in Itaewon has been showing all the games up to this point.
So I don't see why the wouldn't show the final.... ;D
Raging its not Ireland but hey, good luck! :D

• Clausy
  • Newgookin

• April 24, 2011, 08:05:25 pm
    • Namyangju
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 01:18:23 pm »
Agreed. Scrooges was great for the Wales v France semi last weekend. There was a surprising number of French people there too! So if they go again this weekend it should make for a good atmosphere. Being English however I can't accept a French victory.. (It is on the backstreet behind the Hamilton hotel)

• ariane
  • Newgookin

• October 22, 2011, 04:28:48 pm
    • Noumea
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 04:35:38 pm »
Hey I'm pretty keen to watch the game with some kiwis too. I'm here with my partner (airline crew) so our lot are all French. I'm hoping there'll be some kiwis tomorrow arvo at the Hyatt to celebrate with me when we inevitably give the French a hiding. I'll be there in my choice as black and white 'Auckland' hoodie, you can't miss it. Don't be shy to come say hi and have a couple of beers if you're out those ways. Kia ora.

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 08:44:14 am »
Woooo! Go All Blacks!
Maybe see you in Itaewon :)