Read 2098 times

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

• October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu Province, Taiwan
    more
Smartphone users
« on: October 11, 2011, 01:02:07 pm »
There has been apparently, some problems with the worldwide Blackberry service today, so I thought you would all enjoy this, it doesn't matter what phone you use, enjoy it.   ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI
Everything is not as it seems.

No one owes you anything.... get over it.

There is no known medical cure for stupidity!

• plchron
  • Super Waygook

• July 20, 2011, 10:24:04 am
    • Ulsan
Re: Smartphone users
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 03:03:27 pm »
DOn't show this video in class. my co teacher told me it was made by vietnamese pretending to be korean for an anti korean advertisement.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

more
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:09 pm »
DOn't show this video in class. my co teacher told me it was made by vietnamese pretending to be korean for an anti korean advertisement.

The video is made by the BBC and is about Blackberry and Apple phones, I fail to see any connection to Korea    :o

Did you watch the correct video?

• Burndog
  • Super Waygook

• July 16, 2010, 11:49:17 am
    • Suwon
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 09:55:56 pm »

The video is made by the BBC and is about Blackberry and Apple phones, I fail to see any connection to Korea    :o

Ronnie Corbet's never liked Korea...I didn't realise he was Vietnamese though...you learn something new every day!

Top video Saffer!  Cheers man.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

more
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 07:40:12 am »

Ronnie Corbet's never liked Korea...I didn't realise he was Vietnamese though...you learn something new every day!

Top video Saffer!  Cheers man.

Cheers too, Burndog, your comment made me have a good laugh.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 09:50:42 am »
I want to see this video that plchron is talking about....

• Burndog
  • Super Waygook

• July 16, 2010, 11:49:17 am
    • Suwon
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 10:32:43 am »

Well...he appears to have posted the same comment on the Mr Pizza commercial thread here
http://waygook.org/index.php/topic,23031.0.html.

So...either he posted the same thing here by mistake and the Mr Pizza commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QizaFkegFcQ) is an insideous plot by the Vietnamese (of all people) to make people think that Korean's can laugh at themselves...or...he has a weird paranoia about the Vietnamese and assumes that every video that is made is somehow a Vietnamese plot to undermine Korea.

However you look at it...he's giving the Vietnamese a LOT of creative credit...which is nice.

• confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

more
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:31 am »

Well...he appears to have posted the same comment on the Mr Pizza commercial thread here
http://waygook.org/index.php/topic,23031.0.html.

So...either he posted the same thing here by mistake and the Mr Pizza commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QizaFkegFcQ) is an insideous plot by the Vietnamese (of all people) to make people think that Korean's can laugh at themselves...or...he has a weird paranoia about the Vietnamese and assumes that every video that is made is somehow a Vietnamese plot to undermine Korea.

However you look at it...he's giving the Vietnamese a LOT of creative credit...which is nice.

;D ;D ;D

Yes, I am sure the Vietnamese will be quite flattered.  Anyway, it is a great video and British humour at its best.