Read 1551 times

• cmster
  • Adventurer

• June 28, 2010, 01:54:53 am
    • Mississauga, ON
Low water pressure in my apartment :(
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:32:07 pm »
I know it's not just a clogged shower head cause both kitchen and bathroom sink also suffer from pathetic water pressure. It's fine to wash stuff with but it's crazy annoying when I'm trying to shower with a small trickle of water. Is there any way to adjust this in my apartment? Not really sure how plumbing works. By the way, the shower is not connected to the sink but is on the opposite wall.

EDIT: It's been like this since I moved in a month ago.

• Canonite
  • Expert Waygook

• March 09, 2011, 11:50:19 pm
    • ROK
    more
Re: Low water pressure in my apartment :(
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 03:39:11 pm »
Ugh...first my bathroom sink did that. Then a couple of days ago my kitchen sink joined force as well...I'd like to know too :)
*click*

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 05:16:32 pm »
Can you adjust the way the water comes out of the shower head? On many newer ones you can have either a single stream of water, or a spray or a normal shower style.

If you can't, then you could get yourself a new shower head and try that. You can probably get an adjustable one for around 10,000 from e-mart or home plus or similar.

• daveb
  • Super Waygook

• March 07, 2011, 10:08:52 am
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 08:26:54 pm »
I had a similar problem. It was due to the metal-fibre coated water pipe curling around on itself and making a pinch. I straigtened it out and the pressure came back... might be worth checking it behind your sink...