Read 2193 times

Getting a Multi-Entry Visa
« on: September 06, 2011, 09:32:59 pm »

So I went to the Immigration office in south korea to get my ARC card and I also requested to get my single-entry visa changed to multi-entry, so that I could travel outside of Korea during my year here. The guy at the counter said I can use my ARC card to travel outside of Korea and that I don't need to have Multi-Entry listed on my E2 Visa. Does anyone know if this is true? I just thought it was strange because people say to get your ARC card but to also get your passport changed to Multi-Entry.



Re: Getting a Multi-Entry Visa
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:49:32 pm »
Use the search function.  It has oodles of information for you.
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

  • confusedsafferinkorea
  • Waygook Lord

    • 5733

    • October 08, 2010, 01:02:32 pm
    • Zhubei, Hsinchu County, Taiwan (not part of China)
Re: Getting a Multi-Entry Visa
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 05:47:37 am »
All visas are now automatically multiple entry. Just show your ARC and passport and you will have no problems in travelling abroad.
There is no known medical cure for stupidity!