Read 3783 times

• CultureShock
  • Adventurer

• September 13, 2010, 12:25:26 pm
    • Ulsan, South Korea
    more
Teaching from Real English Conversation (Trophy) Grade 3 book
« on: September 27, 2010, 11:56:35 am »
I am required to teach from Real English Conversation (Trophy) Grade 3 book for my 3rd & 4th grade after school class. I started with Unit 13 In the Kitchen. I'll post a few of my PPTs that I've used. I used MES-English for some of the pictures (I hope that is fine). The last PPT is Pass the ball. Let me know if anyone else is working out of this book!

side note* If you hate all the pictures of me, just add your own!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:02:25 pm by CultureShock »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant, an elephant is faithful one hundred percent!
-Dr. Seuss

• CultureShock
  • Adventurer

• Ulsan, South Korea
    more
Re: Teaching from Real English Conversation (Trophy) Grade 3 book
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 12:45:55 pm »
Unit 14 is called Jigsaw puzzle, but the main idea is (Can you help me?). I added a little activity at the end of the PPT for review. It's called What's missing, and the students really enjoyed it. I borrowed the idea from my co-teacher with another unit, and made my own version for after school class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant, an elephant is faithful one hundred percent!
-Dr. Seuss

• CultureShock
  • Adventurer

• Ulsan, South Korea
    more
Re: Teaching from Real English Conversation (Trophy) Grade 3 book
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 02:00:29 pm »
Here are some PPTs I used for Unit 17 At the Doctor's Office (Asking about symptoms). I skipped Unit 15/16 because 15 was just an overview, and my Unit 16 lessons were not PPT based lessons.

PPTs in order:

1) Introduction to Unit 17
2) Rick Teachers Halloween game with my unit17 slides
3) Waygook.org picture game with my unit 17 slides
4) Role play worksheet (tailor it to your own needs)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:49:25 pm by CultureShock »
-Dr. Seuss