Read 1212 times

Calling immigration from OUTSIDE Korea
« on: August 10, 2011, 03:06:09 pm »
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else on here but I couldn't find an answer when I searched.

Does anyone know how to call immigration from OUTSIDE Korea?  I'm home on vacation.  I've tried calling the 1345 number from the U.S. but it doesn't work (big surprise).  I just guessed and dialed 011 82 1345.  Didn't work.

Re: Calling immigration from OUTSIDE Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:14 pm »

Find the office you want and dial 011-82-xx-xxx-xxxx. remember to drop the first 0 so if you are calling Busan its 011-82-51-461-3091